• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Suen

I've gotten more used to W8, it's pretty ok tbh. Still miss the menu and still not used to some of the interface but we'll see in a few months.

Best Wishes,

Suen

mario game, mario game, fuck that, mario game, uncontrollable game, mario game, 17 year old game, yes, not my kind of game, shit name fuck that

worth it, luigi's year, fuck you, rpg game, very much untrue, another rpg, FUCK U, k, lies, youtube it

ps vita is dead hitcher, it's time to move on

PS Vita is Dead

PS VITA IS DEAD

PS VITA IS DEAD

iMbFJJGl3HkC8.gif

Yours,

Kipless

Hixx

Shuffle is such a great track

Shame Bombay Bicycle Club are fairly average otherwise but they have a couple of decent tunes.

Salazar

Fifa's rulebook clearly states that a goalkeeper is "considered to be in control of the ball while the ball is between his hands and any surface and while in the act of bouncing it on the ground"

I presume that's worded to exclude nutcases coming in and trying to nab it off dropkicks, but ffs. Bounce the ball and you get what's coming to you.

kharma45

What is Stanley Parables and should I buy it? Quiche don't answer me because you buy every PC game.

Quiche tried to make us all buy it on Mumble the other day, title makes it sound shite so I just ignored him.

I really want The Wolf Among Us and I thought I had snagged a bargain copy in the B/S/T thread but seems someone must've PM'd him before he saw my post :(

Yen

Quiche tried to make us all buy it on Mumble the other day, title makes it sound shite so I just ignored him.

I really want The Wolf Among Us and I thought I had snagged a bargain copy in the B/S/T thread but seems someone must've PM'd him before he saw my post :(

Trailer looks Portal-esque. Must try the demo to make sure my laptop can run it (I bought FEZ and it gave me some error warning about my drivers and I was like aw hell I can't be arsed to sort this out)

Hixx

What is Stanley Parables and should I buy it? Quiche don't answer me because you buy every PC game.

Depends if you like those interactive 'experiences', just this time with daft humour.

It can be pretty funny, the actual game is fucking loads better than the demo which sucks.

But it's a prime candidate for <£5 steam sale purchase imo.

Trailer looks Portal-esque. Must try the demo to make sure my laptop can run it (I bought FEZ and it gave me some error warning about my drivers and I was like aw hell I can't be arsed to sort this out)
Oh you'll be surprised at just how Portal-esque it is.

Extremely interesting game, it's worth the price imo.

Meier

Look at the reactions on some of the folks, haha.

i3h5rld1aEG4M.jpg

The girl on the left, the ginger and the guy on the far right who is absolutely loving it. Hilarious.

Messi

Anyone here watch Boardwalk Empire? I am mid season 3 and loving it. But it's bothering me that I can't figure out Arnold Rothstein's right hand man's name. I think Rothstein and him are incredible.

Nelson Van Alden is also fantastic.

Anyone here watch Boardwalk Empire? I am mid season 3 and loving it. But it's bothering me that I can't figure out Arnold Rothstein's right hand man's name. I think Rothstein and him are incredible.

Nelson Van Alden is also fantastic.
I'm 6 eps into S4, really enjoying it. The man you're thinking of is Meyer Lansky. Rothstein's a cool character, yeah.

Tc91

I'm 6 eps into S4, really enjoying it. The man you're thinking of is Meyer Lansky. Rothstein's a cool character, yeah.

Anatol Yusef. He's great in boardwalk saw him on Soccer Am with Steven Graham once before season 1 started. Seems like a cool guy.

---

Watching some COD tournament on Twitch and a advert came on, it was about gaming gum. I actually feel bad for the mugs they are conning with that shit. How the fuck can gaming gum improve you in a game.

Top Bottom