• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Blablurn

rsz_atlanta-pandas-thumb-640xauto-813918.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gylfi vs Croatia. I look forward to Modric's tears.

Romania also got a good draw, they could make it. Their captain Chiriches had a very good PL debut for us yesterday, I hope he makes it. Although I do love watching Samaras styling on fools.

Messi

It's a shame Ronnie might not get to go to the World cup. Big players deserve to be on the big stage. Same goes for Zlatan I suppose.

It's a shame Ronnie might not get to go to the World cup. Big players deserve to be on the big stage. Same goes for Zlatan I suppose.

Don't really deserve anything. It's not like they seem to care much abou big compeitions anyway, Ronaldo keeps playing for the the forever second in La Liga and Zlatan just whores himself around to leagues with about as much relevance as the Danish.

Messi

Don't really deserve anything. It's not like they seem to care much abou big compeitions anyway, Ronaldo keeps playing for the the forever second in La Liga and Zlatan just whores himself around to leagues with about as much relevance as the Danish.

True, but I just want to see Spain vs Portugal again. That game was amazing and testy.

bud

both of those teams are nothing special, and you wouldn't miss any of them if they didn't make it to the world cup. it just comes down to personal preference: do you prefer ibra or ronaldo?

i think i'd rather see ibra.

bud

i'm genuinely curious what you guys talk about on whatsapp. my heart tells me it's just filled with wilbury's cock pics, but i want to believe there's more substance to it.

and by substance i mean cum

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
both of those teams are nothing special, and you wouldn't miss any of them if they didn't make it to the world cup. it just comes down to personal preference: do you prefer ibra or ronaldo?

i think i'd rather see ibra.

Definitely Ibra.

I watched CR7 live and I felt nothing.

But as a whole, I want Portugal to be in the WC more than Sweden. We can't miss out on another Portugal - Holland clash.
KuGsj.gif

Messi

i'm genuinely curious what you guys talk about on whatsapp. my heart tells me it's just filled with wilbury's cock pics, but i want to believe there's more substance to it.

and by substance i mean cum

Wilbury naked , Pokemon, dc drumming on about wii u and banned people commenting on thread posts.

But mostly Pokemon. The fuckers.

I saw Ronnie live too, blew me away.

I went to a Clasico last year. Ronaldo was amazing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ronaldo is a supreme athlete, sure, but is he entertaining to watch? I'd rather watch Messi, Zlatan, Zidane, Adnan and [insert name that ends with -an]. Players that fart magic.

CR7 isn't that player anymore.

Good, Portugal is facing a real team. Portugal usually goof off against lower seeded teams so I am happy they are facing a real team as Sweden to make Portugal sweat.

Portugal plays its best when their backs are against the wall

Top Bottom