• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Clegg

This is an incredible sentence

Aoyama (sex therapist) cites one man in his early 30s, a virgin, who can't get sexually aroused unless he watches female robots on a game similar to Power Rangers.

Go all out for Gundogan or Koke. And by go all out I mean overpay for them.

vIejrP8.gif

Kinan

Gods, please be kind to Ukraine in today's draw. No Sweden (we do not have Sheva anymore) or France (eve if they will be loosing, Platini will press his hidden "France scores" button as many times as necessary. :p

pray.jpg

Jubern

Thank you good sir.

You could buy the rights, an Irishmen bought the rights for an Ireland game in Australia so that he could watch them.

edithttp://www.halpinsport.com/news/irishman-buys-tv-rights

That's all kinds of insane, in a good way lol
Japan buy the rights for France's games pretty much all the times I think. It's on cable tv though, and I can't really afford it at the time :(

WJD

Fucking hell, I swear the wait for another match is even harder after dropped points and shite performances.

Clegg

Fucking hell, I swear the wait for another match is even harder after dropped points and shite performances.

You only have to wait another two days. Although, after the game you may wish we'd had longer to prepare. Sociedad are no pushovers.

At least Adnan should be in the squad. I think he's eligible to be registered as a youth player now. He wasn't eligible in the first two games, but I think all that is cleared now.

WJD

You only have to wait another two days. Although, after the game you may wish we'd had longer to prepare. Sociedad are no pushovers.

At least Adnan should be in the squad. I think he's eligible to be registered as a youth player now. He wasn't eligible in the first two games, but I think all that is cleared now.

Yeah, we should still be winning comfortably though. Adnan's in but I think I'd like to see Valencia and Nani on the wings for Sociedad. Kagawa central and RVP up top; give Rooney a rest.

We have the reserves today. Although I'm not sure it will be exciting without Januzaj. Pearson, Pereira, and Wilson will probably play in the uefa youth league so that sucks. Will Keane is probably the only player worth watching. Maybe Varela and Thorpe too.

He was already added to the B list 2 or 3 days ago. He didn't play in the first 2 CL games because he wasn't eligible for the B list until the 7th. Now he's officially a homegrown player and frees up a potential A list spot.

Clegg

We've looked better in defence without Rio and Vidic imo.

Rio has been a disaster this season and Vidic has made a couple if very costly mistakes. Our most in form defender is Evans.

Slizz

Rio has been a disaster this season and Vidic has made a couple if very costly mistakes. Our most in form defender is Evans.

Agreed, which is why I would want Evans and Vidic for the next game.

Vidic was great up until the Sunderland game. I still don't see the Shakhtar mistake as that big. It got through Smalling and all he could do was react. Smalling was more at fault for that goal.

Clegg

Portugal vs. Sweden

Either Zlatan or Ronnie won't be going to the World Cup.

Edit:

Ukraine vs France

Greece vs Romania

Iceland vs Croatia

Top Bottom