• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Still can't believe we lost like that. We neutralized them completely for 65' and then ... The impossible. I love you, fooball, but I also hate you.

Chill

tumblr_lg2tjn8MDP1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

-6 wins 1 draw 1 loss
-Our games before meeting Roma: Genoa, Catania, Parma, Napoli(home), Livorno, Udinese, Bologna, Sassuolo and lastly Denis the Menace. 10 wins out of 10. #Believe
I'm even worse than our players

Timecrimes was good. It wasn't that hard to solve either.

http://abload.de/img/imagefcriy.jpg

---

@Yurt The Stanley Parable is absolutely brilliant.

Timecrimes: Told you, frustratingly good.

The Stanley Parable: IT IS! All credit to Quiche
3AQmK.gif

Clegg

Neville raises a good point in that video. Why wasn't there more interest in Schneiderlin last season? None of the top four clubs made a bid afaik. Not even us and we would bid for anybody.

pulga

Banned
Congrats, pulga! No luck with Listicket?

Might have to try that, Motionjoy is indeed pretty dodgy. Or better yet wait for DS4 and hope it's PC-ready from the get-go.

Fuck no, utterly ridiculous, wouldn't even let me sign into my account in the afternoon. Now that I can, it's all sold out. -_-

K1LLER7

Neville raises a good point in that video. Why wasn't there more interest in Schneiderlin last season? None of the top four clubs made a bid afaik. Not even us and we would bid for anybody.
Woodward would send a bid to the wrong team anyway.

3Sixty

Only team so far not to beat us

DAT BAYERN MUNICHS

It embarrasses me every time i realise you got that 1 point from us :(

Cus people are dumb.

(There was a rumored Arsenal bid, but i doubt it was true)

Meier

I'm not sure. He's quite good and it was plain to see that last season as well. They have some very talented players and they've bought well on top of it. Wonderfully run club.

Timecrimes: Told you, frustratingly good.

The Stanley Parable: IT IS! All credit to Quiche
3AQmK.gif

You were right, 50 mins in and I knew exactly what was going in. It wasn't until
Hector 3 showed up
that things got interesting.

I need to check my family history, maybe I'm somehow related to Quiche. Half this thread is :p

Meier

1381844_10153395052510455_1054837906_n.jpg

2 comments on this photo. Sergio could turn a straight man gay. And that poor lady is never going to live this photo down.. so unflaterring. :lol The comments on the MCFC page are harsh to say the least.

arkon

Holy shit. That Kasami goal was amazing.

Also remember when everyone was wailing about some no-name from La Liga replacing Adkins and Balague was bigging him up? Balague was right!

Clegg

Belgian paper Voetbalnieuws reports that Januzaj rejected 12 different clubs to stay with United.

These clubs are Juve, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina, Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Dortmund and PSG. *exhale*

Now the problem with Football Manager Classic is that you can only pick 3 countries, but some databases for popular teams are still up there.

So sometimes you'll get free transfers or cheap deals for some monsters out of nowhere. It's much easier too, with less micromanaging of players needed.

Much lighter game than the normal one and it takes some time to get used to. Kinda like it better too, since it's less of a timesink now. Can't wait for the Vita version to come out, crossplay would be sex.

Messi

Agueros shitty face in fifa offends me. The rest of city are scanned and their most handsome player looks nothing like real life. Fix it Ea you kun-ts

Messi

Holy shit. That Kasami goal was amazing.

Also remember when everyone was wailing about some no-name from La Liga replacing Adkins and Balague was bigging him up? Balague was right!

I knew he was decent. Wasn't sure how he would do in the EPL though.

Top Bottom