• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

bud

Trolling in FootyGAF has gone to the gutter these days.

At least back then trolls used to have fundaments to back up their shit.

Bale has yet to play one full game :lol

he will never play a full game pulga

when will you understand

pulga

Banned
Meet Inter's new owner

159710_erick-thohir--direktur-utama-pt-visi-media-asia-tbk---viva-_663_382.jpg

-Barca cup
-He likes Arsenal
-One of his sons is a Juve fan.
-the other two support United and divided on Real+Barca

Wait wut? Where's Moratti gone?

bud

Meet Inter's new owner

159710_erick-thohir--direktur-utama-pt-visi-media-asia-tbk---viva-_663_382.jpg

-Barca cup
-He likes Arsenal
-One of his sons is a Juve fan.
-the other two support United and divided on Real+Barca

that barcelona cup. fucking hell. this is the most embarrassing club owner picture i've ever seen in my life.

i feel so sorry for inter fans.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why hasn't Bale played a full game yet? Whats taking so long?

Because he thought it would be a good idea to not train between July and September in case he got an injury (which he did as soon as he tried to play). It will be months before Bale is ready to play 90 minutes at his top level.

pulga

Banned
Because he thought it would be a good idea to not train between July and September in case he got an injury (which he did as soon as he tried to play). It will be months before Bale is ready to play 90 minutes at his top level.

Also known as "carrying Spurs on his back"

Slizz

No preseason has led to him picking up some niggles along the way.

He needs to watch CR7 a little closer and learn from him. CR7 goes on holiday but definitely trains twice as hard when he gets back.

Guess Bale wanted to enjoy a full vacation before he signed that big ass contract and all the scrutiny that will come with it.

bud

I can't believe Welbeck didn't just pass it off to Rppmey here. Even Bebe could have done that.

ibvmY3UoX3o99L.gif

everyone's praising schneiderlin for that tackle. granted, that is a good tackle, but no one seems to mention welbeck's god awful first touch--it's the very reason that that tackle was successful. welbeck's a shit player.

Wondering if Adnan should start tomorrow. It's a lot of games to play in a short time at this level for a young player. That said the alternatives fill me with dread. I'd like Zaha to play. But it won't happen. Not in Europe.

Top Bottom