• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Suen

What the fuck are we doing? Fucking push a bit. We've wasted like 4-5 minutes just passing the ball in our own half. Cazorla save us.

With the amount of technical talent we have in our midfield, its puzzling why we're unable to string more than a few passes at a time together. This isn't just a failing against Dortmund; I've been saying it for a while, but we've lost our obsession with retaining possession. I've noticed an increasing amount of stray passes as of late, particularly from Wilshere

Marc

What is with English players? So many that were made of glass come through. Owen, Hargreaves (although not English imo), Walcott, Wilshere just gets touched and takes an age to get up. Although I guess it all gets evened out by Diaby on his tod.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Robinho is playing better than Neymar so far.

So yeah I guess he's not Robinho 2.0 after all, more like Robinho BETA.

What is with English players? So many that were made of glass come through. Owen, Hargreaves (although not English imo), Walcott, Wilshere just gets touched and takes an age to get up. Although I guess it all gets evened out by Diaby on his tod.

That's the price we pay for Lampard's reliability

Marc

Arsenal are missing Flamini for me, huge gap in that DM area. Usually this season Arsenal can recycle the ball in midfield and pin their opponents in, now its getting pushed back to Arsenal's CB's. And they're having to pass it back through again, gives too much time to Dortmund to get in their positions.

Ash_69

Rosicky is by far our best player at the moment. Skillful on the ball and creating chances. Wtf is ozil doing. Been anonymous. Get cazorla on!

Top Bottom