• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

arkon

To be honest, I meant a lurker of the forum. I only viewed the gaming section, I kind of assumed (badly) that a gaming forum wouldn't have too many football followers barring the odd FIFA/PES player. Thought it was a mostly american site. :)

Thanks again for the welcomes. Btw, off-topic but is there a newbie thread on how to avoid bans... I see at least one banned person per thread and their post history doesn't offer much in the way of clues. Is everyone walking on eggshells here? As I see lots swearing which I was careful of at first, now thinking its safe to a degree. haha going to take a bit to adapt and survive I guess.

Just think twice before you hit submit. Don't port beg. You'll be fine.

Dortmuuuuuuuuuuund
Dortmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuund

dortmund.jpg

Marc

The mods are more lenient in this thread, just gotta make sure that people know you're being facetious when you swear at them, you silly twat :p

As for bannings, wait til Wilbury comes back and ask him about it, he's an expert :D

How dare you!!! Help, help... I am being repressed! :D Good to know, hard to talk football without a bit of banter.

Great tackle by Reus there helping to decide the game. ;)

phaze

Thanks again for the welcomes. Btw, off-topic but is there a newbie thread on how to avoid bans... I see at least one banned person per thread and their post history doesn't offer much in the way of clues. Is everyone walking on eggshells here? As I see lots swearing which I was careful of at first, now thinking its safe to a degree. haha going to take a bit to adapt and survive I guess.

Welcome ! You might wanna check this thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480501 for some hints. I'd generally say that until you get rid of that junior tag stay out of all political/race/feminism threads, don't beg for ports and don't ever mention the "hivemind".

Well shit. Why can't you do that in NT Lewa ?

What a surprise. They finally play a decent team this season and they look average.

To be honest, despite what some may have said/written, we've not been better than 'decent' all season. The only eye-catching performance was the first half against Napoli. Even against Norwich this weekend, we were quite poor for large periods of the game.

The individual performances of Ozil and Ramsey have in many ways painted a false image. Anyone who has watched us play this season won't be too surprised at this performance tonight

L1NETT

Just for a bit of levity, but this isn't the first time arsenal have started slowly this season. First time they have played a top oppo though. Interesting game ahead.

How dare you!!! Help, help... I am being repressed! :D Good to know, hard to talk football without a bit of banter.

Great tackle by Reus there helping to decide the game. ;)

Oh yeah, watch out for a certain Formula One fan whose name rhymes with 'homie' as well. Keep your eyes peeled for that sneaky fucker, you might not know he even exists until its too late, next thing you know you're deleting your cookies just so you can browse the forum

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Am I the only one who thinks Hummels is a bit shit? The German Vermaelen.

Top Bottom