• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

You should post pictures of Egyptian babes is what you should do. In fact, everybody shoud make it their mission to post at least one arousing picture per week of a girl from their native country. In the spirit of international peace and understanding.

I don't know if I want to stroke your nationality fetish. I've got good pictures, really good pictures. :p

I won't post it though, most of them are invasion of privacy.

Zabojnik

I won't post it though, most of them are invasion of privacy.

Sleepless running a brothel on the side confirmed. Fine, whatever.

s9WVJJ5.gif

What's the best pizza toppings to go with a Champions League night?

pepperoni is the only option. got an 18 incher after work and polished it off during one episode of Naruto.

I am so pumped for the Juve-RM game. Can't wait for Juve to destroy those Spanish bastards and restore pride to Italy with three good CL results.

I can't believe I missed the Arsenal game last night. I think that is the first time in four of five years that I have missed two games on the bounce. Accidentally fell asleep around 10pm and the game was on at 3.45am. Woke up at 6am to see the result
kinda glad i missed it

Speaking of hell ... how's it going with the girl that friendzoned you?

You should post pictures of Egyptian babes is what you should do. In fact, everybody shoud make it their mission to post at least one arousing picture per week of a girl from their native country. In the spirit of international peace and understanding.

Surprisingly (well, not really), Scum got it right. Kind of. She has a part in it, especially last night after the match and this morning, but that's another story.

It was mostly work that I was talking about, plus getting to sleep way too late doesn't help.

Wes

venison crêpe
FM Update:

November 3rd 2016: Swindon laugh off manager job interest from Wes.
November 4th 2016: Swindon has offered you a one year contract.

Zabojnik

Surprisingly (well, not really), Scum got it right. Kind of. She has a part in it, especially last night after the match and this morning, but that's another story.

Diavolo sciupafemmine! Good to hear. :)

Why does it feel like I'm waiting for tonight's execution? :( Fucking hell, this was supposed to be little more than a glorified friendly, with us and Real at 6 points, Gala and Kbnhvn at 0. Why, football gods, WHYYYYYYYYYY.

Diavolo sciupafemmine! Good to hear. :)

Why does it feel like I'm waiting for tonight's execution? :( Fucking hell, this was supposed to be little more than a glorified friendly, with us and Real at 6 points, Gala and Kbnhvn at 0. Why, football gods, WHYYYYYYYYYY.

Oh God no.

I'll have to explain myself more next time. Anyway, nothing happened and things didn't change. In a way I'm glad, it's for the best, I'm avoiding a fuckload of problems this way. It's still too soon to talk about it, but she kept me up for the wrong reasons this night and got me really worried during the day.

Great idea

nsfw

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* ENGLAND

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mv2r31CHYI1r30r4xo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mv2r31CHYI1r30r4xo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mv2r31CHYI1r30r4xo10_r1_500.gif

-

@BettingGAF

27 - Madrid have scored in each of their last 27 Champions League games, the longest current run.

Hixx

I love this

But I don't think you can hide full frontal behind a nws warning on here.

And after what they did to PopGAF... probably wise not to do it.

Slizz

I love this

But I don't think you can hide full frontal behind a nws warning on here.

And after what they did to PopGAF... probably wise not to do it.

I made it a broken link now. If people really want to see they'll have to do a little work.

Top Bottom