• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Ah, the golden bargaining chip :p

1044470_10150476858754953_1701038792_n.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YUUUUURT LOOOOL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGIAE7ouUb4

Conte: "Marco Motta is today's Roberto Carlos." "We'll defeat them with a precise strategy. Isla, Motta, Padoin." I'm dying here.

Well, Zabster

He kinda is.
He's today's Carlos literally, fat and useless

Seven Madrid wins vs Eight Juve wins you turkey :p

I should've said lately!

For as long as I remember, which is not very long since I'm not Footballfan: In 2008 home and away, the semis with Lippi, in the knockout stages in 2005 and QF in 1996.

But we lost the most important game of them all, the CL final.

Dead Island: GOTY* edition for £6. Worth it?

No.

Elchele

There is no alternative and its not his fault that so many players are injured right know. But I agree with the joke club.

Why would they sack him? He's doing a decent job, especially given all the injuries and the bullshit that's going on behind the scenes. It's a joke club.

Keller is a mess. The individual talent of the offensive players in Schalke are the ones saving his ass. Also, I want to punch his fucking face

Hixx

Oh dear.

Stuart Hall has been arrested again, despite already being in prison on a 30-month sentence for sexually abusing minors.

I hated his match summaries on 5 Live.

Fady K

WJD said:
Fady, cool it down with the Chelsea retweets. There's only so much cunt I can handle on my timeline.

I retweeted a lot less last night ;D Trying to lower the amount of retweets overall so as to not give too much filler for my followers to skim through.

Fady K

Who's playing tonight?

Niiicccceeee!

REAL MADRID VS JUVENTUS is all you need to know. Epic game!

Man United play Real Sociedad.

CSKA Moscow host Manchester City.

The next Champions League winner will host Victoria Plzen

Bayer Leverkusen vs Shakhtar...

Gala vs Woodenlung

Anderlecht vs PSG

Benfica vs Olympiakos

Scum

REAL MADRID VS JUVENTUS is all you need to know. Epic game!

Man United play Real Sociedad.

CSKA Moscow host Manchester City.

The next Champions League winner will host Victoria Plzen

Bayer Leverkusen vs Shakhtar...

Gala vs Woodenlung

Anderlecht vs PSG

Benfica vs Olympiakos

Thanks. CSKA Moscow vs Manchester City must be an early one then.

Fady K

Predictions

CSKA Moscow 2 2 Man City
Bayer Leverkusen 2 Shakhtar Donetsk 1
Manchester United 3 Real Sociedad 1
Galatasaray 1 Copenhagen 0
Real Madrid 2 Juventus 3
Anderlecht 2 PSG 5
Benfica 2 Olympiakos 1
Bayern Munich 9 Viktoria Plzen 0

bud

cska - city
anderlecht - psg
leverkusen - shakhtar
bayern - viktoria
benfica - olympiakos
galatasaray - kopenhagen
rip in peace united fc - sociedad
madrid - juventus

Croyles

Can someone explain to me why Arsenal is still top of their CL group? Dortmund have the better goal difference AND beat Arsenal in the head to head because, well, Dortmund beat Arsenal.

What am I missing here?

bud

Can someone explain to me why Arsenal is still top of their CL group? Dortmund have the better goal difference AND beat Arsenal in the head to head because, well, Dortmund beat Arsenal.

What am I missing here?

dortmund are top of the group.

Manager

Thanks. CSKA Moscow vs Manchester City must be an early one then.

5PM UK time.

Pellegrini says it's a disgrace the game is getting played at the arena. Plzen game had to be moved but this is not. The pitch is basically sand, apparently.

BXMCXUTIAAA3xcx.jpg

CSKA/Uefa begged City to not train there before the match, apparently it's really poor condition, even CSKA says so.

FootballFan

What am I missing here?

premfaces sorting groups by alphabetical order now.

Oh hey, boobies.

Anyway, I just noticed something: eight years ago, I went to San Siro to watch Milan-Barça on the 19th. The day after the match, I bought a PSP.
Yesterday, I went to San Siro to watch Milan-Barça (again, near my birthday). Today, the day after the match, my PS Vita showed up in the office.

Basically I'll buy a portable console if Milan plays Barça at home and I go to the stadium.

--

In less important news, L'Equipe says that Honda signed a 4 and a half year long contract with us in the past few days, so it's done. Basically in January we already have to confirmed new players (Rami and Honda): if the other injured players get back soon enough, we should be able to grab a Europa League spot in May.

Matri will come good in January, you'll see. He just needs time do adapt to Allegri's tactics. Like Llorente.

Calling those things tactics is an insult to Sacchi. Again, Kakà had to play near Constant yesterday. As LB.

Sorry Zabo, I just can't see him useful with Balo, Pazzini, Binho, Kakà, Niang, El Shaa available, especially if he doesn't start scoring soon. Maybe if Niang leaves he'll have a chance. Maybe.

jesalr

What am I missing here?

Because Arsenal are ahead on the head to heads between all the teams on 6 points. They've all won one and lost one, but Arsenal have +1GD, Dortmund have 0GD and Napoli have -1GD

Zabojnik

Calling those things tactics is an insult to Sacchi. Again, Kakà had to play near Constant yesterday. As LB.

Sorry Zabo, I just can't see him useful with Balo, Pazzini, Binho, Kakà, Niang, El Shaa available, especially if he doesn't start scoring soon. Maybe if Niang leaves he'll have a chance. Maybe.

I wasn't serious, Luci. No need to be sorry. :D Selling Matri for 11-12M€ will forever be remembered as Marotta's true mercato masterpiece.

Nyx

Why do I have co-workers that insist on having the radio on the most popular channel?

Why does that channel play Avicii 10 times a day, everyday?

Why does Avicii exist?

Top Bottom