• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tc91

Young and Valencia better perform tonight whilst Shinji looks on from the bench.

Got a feeling we will concede first.

tumblr_mv2r31CHYI1r30r4xo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mv2r31CHYI1r30r4xo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mv2r31CHYI1r30r4xo10_r1_500.gif

-

@BettingGAF

27 - Madrid have scored in each of their last 27 Champions League games, the longest current run.

Gosh Juve really need a fantasy number 10. that first goal on the left foot was so sweet.

Hindle

Banned
Lazio, Juventus and Spurs are in for Benteke in January. Spurs are said to be offering £28m, but Villa want £35m, which is insane lol.

L1NETT

Holloway sacked by mutual consent.

I'm betting Adkins gets it.

Holloway is a fucking goon, surprised he last this Long. He signed a league 2 striker and chamakh as his strike force. Clueless.

Would be surprised if Adkins left this soon into his reading career. Not sure who will take over

Jin_7

Can someone explain to me why Arsenal is still top of their CL group? Dortmund have the better goal difference AND beat Arsenal in the head to head because, well, Dortmund beat Arsenal.

What am I missing here?

Firstly, you got to leave Marseille out of the equation. Secondly, the head to head is equal between the three teams (Napoli>BVB>Arsenal>Napoli).

Arsenal (3 points, 3:2 goals)
BVB (3, 3:3)
Napoli (3, 2:3)

So it comes down to the GD.

Timurid

That Pitbull thread is tragic. It sounds like the OP's in laws don't know how to take care of their grandchild. Why would they let a 1 year old play with any animal? Mind boggling.

Yen

Holloway is a fucking goon, surprised he last this Long. He signed a league 2 striker and chamakh as his strike force. Clueless.

Would be surprised if Adkins left this soon into his reading career. Not sure who will take over
Didn't even know he was managing Reading lol

LegoArmo

I don't get why promoted teams sack their managers when it's the squad that's the problem. Palace aren't staying up anyway.

Worked out okay for Southampton though...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't get why promoted teams sack their managers when it's the squad that's the problem. Palace aren't staying up anyway.

Worked out okay for Southampton though...

I don't think it's crazy, Palace have a shit squad and as it stands they are going down. A change in manager can't hurt, maybe a new man can get a bit more out of them.

This on the other hand, is totally batshit:

Inter Milan have placed Tottenham's Sandro at the top of their January transfer wishlist as they look to to land the Brazilian with an offer of £6m.

The 24 year old made the move from Brazilian side Internacional to Spurs in 2010 and has since become an important member of the north London club's line up as they continue to target Champions League football.

£6m for Sandro? I would rather die. Not for sale at any price, Inter can have Livermore instead.

Top Bottom