• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

bud

this wilbury talk made me go through freebury's mum's facebook (don't ask me why, but i mean it in a completely harmless way, i swear), and there are two particular things that made me lose my shit.

freewheelin', i will post it if you give me permission. of course, i will block out all faces and names.

Salvadora

BXQyAy7IYAAjoG1.jpg:large

Boss.

this wilbury talk made me go through freebury's mum's facebook (don't ask me why, but i mean it in a completely harmless way, i swear), and there are two particular things that made me lose my shit.

freewheelin', i will post it if you give me permission. of course, i will block out all faces and names.
Pm pls

Lightning

Banned
We need a huge performance for that return game now. We really need to win in Dortmund which I don't think we've ever been able to do... Damn.

We should rest players against Palace and Chelsea next week. Against Chelsea we will almost certainly rest pretty much everyone. But Giroud, Ozil, Ramsey and Wilshere need a break this weekend.

Gnabry on the right, Rosciky on the left, Cazorla centre with Arteta and Flamini as DM's and have Bendtner as striker would be the team I want to face Crystal Palace.

Get in your Elvis outfit and show up at their house, she will drop her pants for you in no time.

bjaelke

I'm going to say this is a terrible decision. They were doing well Monday until one of the best goals in the past 15 years hit them in the gut.

Wait, he offered his resignation? What the hell...........

Have you completed FM yet?

Salvadora

We need a huge performance for that return game now. We really need to win in Dortmund which I don't think we've ever been able to do... Damn.

We should rest players against Palace and Chelsea next week. Against Chelsea we will almost certainly rest pretty much everyone. But Giroud, Ozil, Ramsey and Wilshere need a break this weekend.

Gnabry on the right, Rosciky on the left, Cazorla centre with Arteta and Flamini as DM's and have Bendtner as striker would be the team I want to face Crystal Palace.
I think a win in Dortmund is very possible depending on the Arsenal that turns up.

Dortmund showed enough defensive fragilities + I'm much more confident about about playing away from home. Their goals were down to our mistakes (by Ramsey/Sagna) rather than their attacking talent, which we invited upon us by not turning up until the end of the first half. I agree that our players direly need a rest, Cazorla's energy was night and day compared to the rest of the team. I have no problems with starting Gnabry, especially as he has great defensive qualities.

Wow

No goal?

I'm going to say this is a terrible decision. They were doing well Monday until one of the best goals in the past 15 years hit them in the gut.

Wait, he offered his resignation? What the hell...........

This is the guy who offered his resignation when the FA fined him for playing a weakened side.

Elchele

Bayern XI: Neuer; Rafinha, van Buyten, Contento, Alaba; Lahm, Kroos, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Mandzukic, Ribéry.

Ribéry starting, yeessss fantasy points!

Why not play Kagawa in the number 10 role Moyes? God damnit.

De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Kagawa; Rooney, Hernández

subs: Lindegaard, Büttner, Smalling, Fellaini, Nani, Young, Januzaj

Should ban the teams

I hate the idea of doing this, of course if any teams works together with the racist groups in any way they should go ahead and ban the teams. But if the teams are actually working against racism there is no reason they should be punished in any other way than having to play in empty stadiums.

We get our fair share of just as offensive shit from all the big teams crowds in premier league sometimes, it's not that long ago racist shit was being thrown at Kompany during the manchester derby... lets ban them from the premier league!

Well that's a bit extreme, personally I would just like to see him get beaten and then you could like cum on his face.

After the match Yaya should get a bag of his money and burn it note by note in front of the fans while eating a large dinner, preferably including Russian delicacies, lick his lips after he's done and wipe down with a CSKA shirt and french-kiss Aguero.

pulga

Banned
Fuck you Ancelotti, what a piece of shit formation. Why so defensive? Fucking Arbeloa. WHERES ISCO YOU CUNT

@DiarioDiez: 11 TITULAR del Madrid ante Juventus: Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo, Illarramendi, Modric, Khedira, Di Maria, Cristiano y Benzema.

@DiarioDiez: 11 TITULAR DEL JUVENTUS ANTE REAL MADRID: Buffon, Cáceres, Barzagli, Ogbonna, Chiellini, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio, Tevez y Llorente.

Top Bottom