• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

bjaelke

I survived 6 months under Zamparini, that counts right?

Surely that's worth an achievement.

I had one of those matches where you can take youth players on trial if they impress in a friendly against the club's U18 team. They managed to beat my youth team 6-0...

WMVOcIT.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Why not play Kagawa in the number 10 role Moyes? God damnit.

De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Kagawa; Rooney, Hernández

subs: Lindegaard, Büttner, Smalling, Fellaini, Nani, Young, Januzaj
No RVP? Hope United lose... Come on Sociedad!!!!!

Suen

Fuck you Ancelotti, what a piece of shit formation. Why so defensive? Fucking Arbeloa. WHERES ISCO YOU CUNT

@DiarioDiez: 11 TITULAR del Madrid ante Juventus: Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo, Illarramendi, Modric, Khedira, Di Maria, Cristiano y Benzema.

@DiarioDiez: 11 TITULAR DEL JUVENTUS ANTE REAL MADRID: Buffon, Cáceres, Barzagli, Ogbonna, Chiellini, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio, Tevez y Llorente.
micholjordonm8zsx.gif

Congratulation Juventus!

Who's on the bench?

I hope Januzaj makes his CL debut. Kagawa will probably be subbed out though. I really want to see Januzaj, Nani, and Kagawa playing together.

Suen

Check my first post again.

No Varane either. Ugh. Fucking Carlo.
Watch him not choose the real talent that he is resting now in the coming Clasico. My bet is that he'll still go with Arbeloa, Benz, Pepe and Khedira then as well :lol

Tc91

I grow weary of Moyes' formations.

Same here, any CM except for fucking Giggs would be an improvement on Fellaini atm. Yet Giggs picks himself once again. Go retire pls.

I hope Januzaj makes his CL debut. Kagawa will probably be subbed out though. I really want to see Januzaj, Nani, and Kagawa playing together.

Lol we all know Shinji is coming off at 60 minutes. Poor guy :(

bud

Why not play Kagawa in the number 10 role Moyes? God damnit.

De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Kagawa; Rooney, Hernández

subs: Lindegaard, Büttner, Smalling, Fellaini, Nani, Young, Januzaj

this is europa league team. unbelievable.

Timurid

BXR3c4MCEAASLBV.png:large

ANDERLECHT (v PSG) Kasminski, N'Sakala, Nuytinck, Kouyate, Mbemba, Praet, Kljestan, Gillet, Tielemans, Suarez, Mitrovic

PSG are going to trash these mofos today in Brussels. I'm curious to see how well Tielemans does today. Tielemans is only 16 too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Same here, any CM except for fucking Giggs would be an improvement on Fellaini atm. Yet Giggs picks himself once again. Go retire pls.

Lol we all know Shinji is coming off at 60 minutes. Poor guy :(

Well the optimal thing would for Shinji to do something in 60 minutes to warrant staying on :eek:

Not confident in the team

Suen

Caceres (pen.) and Ogbonna (pen.) are in the XI.

You win by default.
No player is worse than Arbeloa and Khedira, they are absolutely useless. I'd agree that Benz WAS better than these two before...but Benz now is even worse than someone like Matri. Fuck Matri is better than those three combined.

L1NETT

I wonder if Holloway will go straight to Middlesbrough?

I read mike phelan was favourite for that job. Can't see holloway going there tbh, but i could be wrong.

I think one of o neill or pulls goes to palace. Mcleish outside shot, or even Karl Robinson.

Oxx

Highlights from old Clasicos on Sky Sports 4.

2008 was fun. Robben, Raul, Etoo, Henry, Van Nistelrooy, Schneider. Seems like a lifetime ago.

And Xavi got a red.

Splatt

Wanted to say something clever about Giggs being in the starting eleven, but I see it's already been done.

I'm leaving satisfied.

Well the optimal thing would for Shinji to do something in 60 minutes to warrant staying on :eek:

Not confident in the team

He's not going to do shit in a 442. You can't expect someone to be at their best when you play them out of position. He got a good reputation with Dortmund after playing in the hole, not out wide. And even if he was playing out wide, the movement of the rest of the team sucks. It's the opposite of Dortmund or Japan.

This is the system and his position for United though. If he can't perform in this system, United should sell him.

Top Bottom