• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Forbes) Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is Kicking Ass and Saving Franchises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Always thought he had the charisma/looks/smile but it wasn't until Mr. Peepers Dad that i realized the guy just goes all in 100%

Awesome that he keeps getting bigger roles as time marches on. Dude seems legit and like one of the few celebrities where even his public persona gives off a feeling of him being a pretty decent dude.

RBH

The man does his breakfast big as well!

A3-rqrBCUAEJcSB.jpg:large

A4BWqMDCYAIblEv.jpg:large

Angry Fork

Honestly surprised his hollywood career came to this, I think many of us remember when he left the WWF and everyone was sad. Then he was doing stupid family movies and people were wondering why he was bothering. He stuck with it though and is reaping the rewards now. Seems like a nice guy so well done.

MechDX

Honestly surprised his hollywood career came to this, I think many of us remember when he left the WWF and everyone was sad. Then he was doing stupid family movies and people were wondering why he was bothering. He stuck with it though and is reaping the rewards now. Seems like a nice guy so well done.

But wasnt he making millions off the family movies? Im talking like crazy money.

Seems exactly like how his wrestling career panned out.

methodman

Banned
I've loved pretty much every movie he's been a main cast member for. I still watch walking tall and rundown once or twice a year

Izick

This is why The Rock is the most electrifying man in entertainment.

too bad he can't wrestle no morel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom