• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney is a Great Speaker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doth Togo

Just saw his eulogy for Reagan on tv. Great speaker, great orator, good sense of humor and statesmanship. The world needs more men like him.

Shinobi

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
You have no idea how many Canadians you would piss off with that comment...

On the plus side, his wife is as hot as ever...seeing her was the only reason I wanted him to stick around.
lol.gif

Doth Togo

Shinobi said:
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
You have no idea how many Canadians you would piss off with that comment...

On the plus side, his wife is as hot as ever...seeing her was the only reason I wanted him to stick around.
lol.gif

Pics, good man. Pics.

Doth Togo said:
Just saw his eulogy for Reagan on tv. Great speaker, great orator, good sense of humor and statesmanship. The world needs more men like him.

You sir are a bad, bad man for saying that.

FUCK BRIAN MULRONEY AND HIS FUCKING GST BULLSHIT AND DEFICIT RUNNING WAYS

FUCK HIM TO HELL!

FUCK HIM EVEN FURTHER TO HELL FOR GIVING US BEN MULRONEY!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT DOUCHEBAG DOING GETTING ON TV?!?!?

GAHHHHH!!!!

BigJonsson said:

FUCK HIM TO HELL!

GAHHHHH!!!!

Fifty

BigJonsson said:

FUCK HIM TO HELL!

GAHHHHH!!!!

Agreed.

His son does have some lofty goals. His life's dream is to host Entertainment Tonight, and for that he has my undying respect. :p

BigJonsson said:

FUCK HIM TO HELL!

GAHHHHH!!!!

Agreed!!! Worst Prime Minister ever!!

forgive my ignorance, as i've been pretty apathetic at best regarding political history. but before gst, how did the government pay for shit like health care and infrastructure and the like?

Socreges

Banned
Why would anyone want to host Entertainment Tonight. It is a large chunk of what is wrong with the world. Celebrity.

Fifty

Well, I wasn't actually basing that on.....like, you know, fact. But he hosts our (pathetic) rip off of that show, E Talk Daily, and he plays the role of Ryan Seacrest on Canadian Idol....so I'd say that he's pond scum.

Hcow

talking head said:
forgive my ignorance, as i've been pretty apathetic at best regarding political history. but before gst, how did the government pay for shit like health care and infrastructure and the like?

There was an 18% tax on manufactured goods before the GST. It was pretty much invisible. The PC party eliminated that, replaced it with the GST, and shoved it into everyone's face, thus guaranteeing that everyone will hate Mulroney until the end of time.

Saturnman

Banned
The GST was something suggested by the World Bank, I believe, to help Canada deal with the obvious problem with deficits at the time.

P.S. I don't hate Mulroney. In this part of the country, it is a sentiment shared by many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom