• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Shattered Space |OT| Is that the Great Serpent or are you just happy to see me?

Ammogeddon

I hope they also patched the base game. I can’t finish the Ryujin because the final part of the quest line is bugged.

Don’t count on it. ECS Constant is still bugged for me, been like it since launch. Even the new trackers alliance quests, which they just released, is bugged for me too.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Don’t count on it. ECS Constant is still bugged for me, been like it since launch. Even the new trackers alliance quests, which they just released, is bugged for me too.
I know you can use community patches to fix a lot of the bugs in the Creations area. But I was hoping to finish my first run without mods.

soulbait

Same here. I forgot everything, so gonna start again and jump into this like a maniac, slash-moron.
I started to replay using the newGame+ mode, so I didn't lose my level progress. You lose everything else, but it does keep level progress and gives you additional dialog choices that can make somethings move along more quickly.

Topher

Gold Member
Missed the old girl.....

W8EKlxa.jpeg

ReBurn

Gold Member
I hope they also patched the base game. I can’t finish the Ryujin because the final part of the quest line is bugged.
I can't do the mission where you have to clear the ice from the wind farm. I read that it is supposed to be fixed when the next patch drops on console. Hopefully they fix the bug affecting you too.

Gonzito

The Oracle is giving me Prey 2017 vibes. Really well done so far. This game really benefits from having a focused gameplay and more linear approach

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Played up through getting the first achievement and then a little past that, but now I have to go back to work.

To me this is REALLY well done, as Gonzito Gonzito mentioned above, it gives off Prey vibes. New areas and one city so far look swank. Voice acting on point. Huzzah!

Sounds incredible, will check it out later in the evening.

I'll use my save from before the postgame for .. reasons.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Oh so this is the expansion we paid for with the deluxe edition? Hell yeah.

I really enjoyed Starfield. Played over 50hrs at launch and then just kind of fell off, partially due to the early performance issues it was having. Plays much better now and has official DLSS/FG. Gonna jump in later tonight and check out the expansion.

Top Bottom