• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_B

Rosberg is way late with that block.
2016-05-1513_19_2920olk.gif

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Both were probably surprised the speed differential. Hamilton had a right to try to overtake, Rosberg had a right to make one defensive move. Can't really blame neither of them. Accidents happen.

Foshy

And that's exactly why I blame Nico. He panicked and he was like, "fuck it I'll just block him. If he passes me it's over". Because he knows he can never beat Lewis.
and in the end the result only benefits him. one less race for lewis to catch up

spuckthew

Anthony Davidson on Sky reckons Rosberg didn't even see Hamilton coming up that quickly (didn't look in mirrors) and just kept drifting over unaware.

Guys, that gif is usefull to prove your personal agenda against a driver. In the end it was split second decision from a much lower vantagepoint and both contributed to the crash.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Guys, that gif is usefull to prove your personal agenda against a driver. In the end it was split second decision from a much lower vantagepoint and both contributed to the crash.

Yeah. It's lovely being able to argue fault and suggest avoiding actions in a slow motion, repeating replay of the incident.

Ennosuke

Usually this should be an easy win for Vettel, when but Mercedes are out. But this year Ferrari has done a bad job so far.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Lauda very vocal about blaming Hamilton, too much imo.

He did the same about Rosberg in Spa 2014. He far too quick to take his reactionary opinion to he media.

Time for him to go from non-executive chairman to unemployed chairman.

Also, buy a new fucking hat.

kmag

Seems like Seb is running faster than the Red Bulls while also being on younger tires

Ferrari might have actually played this smart (there's enough races that it was bound to randomly happen at some point). It's only a 5 second gap, and Vettel can still in theory two stop although it's at the very edge of feasibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom