• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it for the race then. Fucking hell, Red Bull. They fucking had this. Man, feeling so bad for Ricciardo. Pit screwed him twice in a row.

Ark

Red Bull must have hired Hamilton's strategists.

LOL.

That really fucking sucks to get Webber'd like that, I wanted Ricciardo to win. He definitely deserved it.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It is your time RIC, it is your time to go to WEC or join "Second fiddle inc.". Felipe Massa is the president of the club lol

Lach

Funny enough I was watching the 2007 season review and at canada the Toyota crew were watching the race on TV (I think it was just after Kubicas crash) and suddenly noticed one of their car standing in the pit.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
So are they intentionally Webbering Ricciardo or is it just their natural instinct to fuck over Australians?

It can always have been Ric himself by saying he comes in when he is in the second to last corner of the lap. All depends on when he said he is going to come in.

LOLstappen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom