• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentRob

Mercedes just confirmed Rosberg has break problems.
Doesn't really matter how bad Rosberg would be in rain, I can't imagine he'd be 1-3 seconds slower than a Red Bull without technical problems.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
God. There's so much dead wood on the grid.

We might simultaneously have some of the best and the worst drivers to ever have raced in F1 on the track at the same time.

You clearly haven't looked into early-mid 90's f1, when you had as many as 32 cars competing for a maximum of 26 places (fewer at tracks like monaco) on the grid. Some of the drivers that bought their way into a drive back then had no business being anywhere near f1.

Seriously. Some of those guys would make Maldonado look worthy of multiple drivers championships.

Lach

lol @swiss commentator: "I think Rosberg might have a problem...." No shit sherlock!

I really hope that this works out for Lewis....

Ark

Watching Max drive feels like he's constantly on the edge of calamity.

It's like watching Hamilton in 2007 again. Love it.

So, with Rosberg having serious problems, how come that the others can't pass him? We're talking a 26+ seconds gap.

It's Monaco :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom