• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

So what? He wants and needs to win. As long as its within the rules who cares?

The stuff you see here is nothing compared to some other racing disciplines.

He's just lucky he didn't get himself taken out like Rosberg last week. Just because he got lucky doesn't make it less dumb of a move.

Par Score

I'm sure the same people thinking Hamilton should have got a penalty this race also think Rosberg should have got one last race, right?

I'm sure none of those people would suggest that both last race's incident and this race's are both Hamilton's fault, because that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it?

I'm sure the same people thinking Hamilton should have got a penalty this race also think Rosberg should have got one last race, right?

I'm sure none of those people would suggest that both last race's incident and this race's are both Hamilton's fault, because that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it?

Imagine some people want drivers they don't like to be penalized. Imagine that just for a second. Weird how that could happen, I know!

Ark

Daaamn. Anyone following the 24th race... Battle within 2 seconds in the last lap

GT and Prototype endurance racing for the last couple of years has been utterly fantastic. I wish I had more time to follow it, it's one of my favourite sports.

Mohonky

Imagine some people want drivers they don't like to be penalized. Imagine that just for a second. Weird how that could happen, I know!

Yeh well, maybe some people should take a deep breathe before screaming for penalties.

Im a Hamilton fan but I can put my sensible hat on and maintain that Rosberg did no wrong last week, racing incident.

Spades

OMG

https://twitter.com/GvanderGarde/status/736911037669183489

dead2.gif

yami4ct

Depends on your priorities. I'm sure they'd pay a ton to have the reigning world drivers champion drive for them.

Rosberg is a perfectly serviceable driver, but there's no doubt he's at where he's at purely because of Lewis' bad luck and his OP car. You could easily spend that money on a better driver who can hold longer.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
lol, Rosberg does almost the same chicane cutting, but then he gives the position back.

hamchan

Anyways let's ignore that Hamilton-Ricciardo incident. It was dumb from Hamilton I think most agree, Ricciardo saved them from a crash, and nothing can change the outcome now.

Honestly, Ricciardo should be most angry with his team. Miscommunication between the team during a pitstop is a joke. Once again he's lost a chance for victory after doing nothing wrong.

Wait, Ferrari is rumored to be courting Rosberg? That's not a move I'd be looking at.

They seem very interested and Rosberg hasn't denied talking to them. It's said that Mercedes wants to offer him one year, but Rosberg wants at least two, which is something Mercedes doesn't want to commit to.

And yeah, no reason for Rosberg to switch to Ferrari, even if the money is good.

olore

I so need to capitalize on my young son sleeping so I can work, but I can´t tear my eyes away from the television! Go Lewis!

yami4ct

They seem very interested and Rosberg hasn't denied talking to them. It's said that Mercedes wants to offer him one year, but Rosberg wants at least two, which is something Mercedes doesn't want to commit to.

And yeah, no reason for Rosberg to switch to Ferrari, even if the money is good.

I can't see why Rosberg would want to move or why Ferrari would pick him up. It seems like a bad move for both sides.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Wait, Ferrari is rumored to be courting Rosberg? That's not a pickup I'd be looking at.

Ferrari wants to keep Kimi but cut his salary. Rosberg wants to stay at Merc but get a raise. Best way for both parties to get what they want is to pretend they are in talks. Or not outright deny that.

I can't see why Rosberg would want to move or why Ferrari would pick him up. It seems like a bad move for both sides.

Ferrari needs someone to replace Kimi. Like Rosberg or not, he's still a good driver and might also bring valuable information from Mercedes over. So I can see why Ferrari would be interested. Who else would be willing to take Kimi's seat? It's not like they have a successful young drivers program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom