• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
OMG

https://twitter.com/GvanderGarde/status/736911037669183489

dead2.gif

D6l8fu1.gif

Mohonky

I don't really understand the incentive for Rosberg to change team though.

Money maybe. I could see the incentive for Vettel; number 1 status guaranteed, money, current car not great.

For Rosberg dont really see it. Merc isnt exactly favouring any drivers, the car is strong, they are paying good money.

For alot of drivers there is always the whole 'everyone aspires to drive for Ferrari' but I dont see that being much of a thing for Rosberg

lol Vettel, almost binning it. I was about to say that he'd fuck up catching Perez. Always cracking under pressure lately.

I will be so salty if Hamilton wins this

No need to be salty. It was a dickish move by Hamilton, but this is F1 and not kindergarden. He still wants to win the title this year.

Sky trying their best to make this exciting.

It's not.

The race was over, after Reb Bull Webber'd Ricciardo.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Well this race was interesting for about 10 laps.

Good for Monaco.

Joni

Money maybe. I could see the incentive for Vettel; number 1 status guaranteed, money, current car not great.

For Rosberg dont really see it. Merc isnt exactly favouring any drivers, the car is strong, they are paying good money.

For alot of drivers there is always the whole 'everyone aspires to drive for Ferrari' but I dont see that being much of a thing for Rosberg

Manager with strong ties to Ferrari, and Mercedes that only pays him half of Hamilton. The reason on that is clear, but it has to suck for Rosberg's mood.

Aiii

So not worth it
Vettel did exactly what Verstappen did, but on a drier track. Lucky.

To be fair, more experience in general and more experience in his car will have helped on that front too. VES simply doesn't yet have the car control to catch as quick as a normal driver would I'd reckon.

RoKKeR

Well barring anything crazy it looks like this'll be it.

Really, really sucks about that pit stop completely screwing RIC over. The race was his otherwise.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well barring anything crazy it looks like this'll be it.

Really, really sucks about that pit stop completely screwing RIC over. The race was his otherwise.

RBR really need to get their shit together as far as stops go, maybe take a workshop over at Williams or something.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Well Hamilton did say that the usoft was as durable as the ssoft.

There's a shower coming in over the cliffs but I think it'll be a tiny bit late. Edit: And of course I'm wrong.

Surprised Mercedes gave Lewis ultras knowing he'd stay out the rest of the race.
I have to say, VSC is a great solution for fixing these smaller random things.
100% agree.

Aiii

So not worth it
I have to say, VSC is a great solution for fixing these smaller random things.

The only problem is what Sky just pointed out as well, is that you can gain/lose quite a bit depending on where you get the VSC compared to others.

Mohonky

Hamilton is not going to pit and was never going to. I just can't see that happening.
People thought he would?

This was only ever a one stopper, even if the tyres get slower, so long as they dont explode, its Monaco. Track position is more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom