• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohonky

How quickly mercs get their pos back will show how much better they are.

Neither seems to be making a big impression just yet, Verstappen holding up Hamilton well and Rosberg already resigning probably.

Mercs have never been great following so it'll be interesting

dakun

Yes the field is way closer than last year. You have mercs being held up and manors actually racing. Big difference to last year

Moozo

So with this radio, if Lewis were to stick it in the highest engine mode, are they allowed to tell him to put it back? I'm guessing not. Could get tasty in the paddock

Chris R

We are back!

What a crash, glad to see Alonso was ok.

Hammy gonna be fucking pissed at his crew for this strategy, him finishing 8th or whatever should be great for the Championship tho lol

Summary of F1 events since GAF downtime

HKVFC7Y.jpg

RoKKeR

Hell of a time for GAF to go down!

This race is incredible. Amazing that Alonso walked away from that crash... terrifying to watch at full speed.

Haas holding it's own in the middle of the pack with Force India and Williams... nice.

Ferrari threw this race away with their tire choice. That being said, I'd be ok with a Rosberg win.

Tubie

What a time for GAF to go down...

One of the best races in years.

Alonso fucked up in the crash, he went into Gutierrez for no reason.

Daggoth

HOW did Alonso walk away from that without a scratch? I know they're designed to protect the occupants but christ, there was nothing left of that car.

Juicy Bob

Summary:

Alonso survives monster shunt at Turn 3

NeoGAF does not

Ferrari done goofed the tyre strategy after the Red Flag

#NR6 in the hot seat

Hamilton can't overtake anything

Line_HTX

I am shocked that Alonso and Gutierrez, especially Alonso, walked away after flipping over so hard.

Thank God they're OK.

LMAO Kimi's car was in flames.

RoKKeR

Also thanks to the whoever suggested going to Univision for commercial free racing... hell the picture quality on this channel is better than NBCSN.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Ferrari with the reliable strategy fuckups. Soft is fucking insane.

You'd think they watch the race as well and see that the softs last for ten to fifteen laps on other cars. Then again they got 14 laps on the first stint on the super softs. Hamilton is going to have to race 40 laps on the medium compound (he only has one set, couldn't switch during the red flag), I wonder how that works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom