• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

So, what happened to Vettel before? Bad stop?

And Ricciardo looks to be in a good position, I think. Hopefully it nabs him a (legit) podium.

Tubie

Also thanks to the whoever suggested going to Univision for commercial free racing... hell the picture quality on this channel is better than NBCSN.

That was me :)

Yea they do superb coverage, no commercials at all.

I imagine most in the US have that channel and don't even know about it.

RoKKeR

That was me :)

Yea they do superb coverage, no commercials at all.

I imagine most in the US have that channel and don't even know about it.

Yep I'll definitely keep it in mind going forward. Unfortunately going to be out of the country for a few months coming up here so I'll have to stream NBCSN, but it's good to know about while I'm back here. Thanks!

I'm just shocked Alonso, like, survived. Holy shit.

Silly Esteban busy looking down at his steering wheel and had no idea Alonso was even there. No real blame, but poor form.

Hamilton earning this one.

Go Haas!

LoveCake

I still haven't been impressed by this race so far, nothing seems to have improved since last season, still finding it on the boring side this last few years, I even missed a few races last year for the first time ever.

RoKKeR

Hang in there Grosjean! Would be an insanely good finish for Haas, wow.

Also pretty lame that Bottas hasn't been able to get past that Force India or the Haas... disappointing.

That Toro Rosso scrap was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom