• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Hooray for GAF being back up.

Crazy crash from Alonso.

Let's go Danny Ric!

Shut up Verstappen. Embarrassing complaining about no support from the team. You're the golden boy, they've given you all the support, more than Sainz. Also overtake the others yourself with your own skills if you're a racer.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Ffs Spoiled My-Father-Tells-Me-What-To-Do Verstappen.

Btw did Ferrari hire Domenicalli back? :p

Ferrari pretty much had no choice. If they went medium and Rosberg went super soft he would've played out the superior car and easily managed an additional stop. The only way to win was to take a risk. But for some reason Rosberg managed to do the same lap times on a medium tyre that Vettel did on a super soft. Which is insane. Shows how much faster the Mercedes can go if they have to (engine boost available for several laps per race).

malyce

Formula is still shit. Still follow the the fucking leader as the faster cars are still at the mercy of turbulent air of the car they're following. This isn't racing.

Edit: #TeamHaas

Mohonky

Hamilton won't be able to do shit. Should have come in for super sorts.

Also fuck off Verstappen, I remember him refusing to move aside for Sainz. Overtake him yourself.

Juicy Bob

Formula is still shit. Still follow the the fucking leader as the faster cars are still at the mercy of turbulent air.
Don't worry. They're going to make it even worse next year.

But it's fine because the laptimes are going to be quicker and as we all know that's the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom