• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking Honda.

I'm so-so on the turn 1 thing. Nico was a little faster off the line but Lewis was still on the inside. What was he supposed to do? Stop on a dime and turn left and hop the curb to get out of the way?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
2 stop now though, could work out or not.

Looks more like

OT3D2RS.gif

at the moment.

Juicy Bob

Fucking Honda.

I'm so-so on the turn 1 thing. Nico was a little faster off the line but Lewis was still on the inside. What was he supposed to do? Stop on a dime and turn left and hop the curb to get out of the way?
There would've been room for both if Hamilton had taken the racing line and not deliberately stayed wide but it doesn't really matter. It was aggressive, but legal.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
This might work out for Vettel. If I am not mistaken he is one second per lap faster at the moment?

Mobius 1

Best lap by Deutschland Jesus. He's definitely carving it out.

edit - was fastest, Rosberg did it, which probably points towards what to expect from Hamilton after he stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom