• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmag

Nico must be fuming

He wasn't given any space

It's his own fault, he played nice last race and it fucked him (he could have easily have ruined Hamiltons race for holding off for a lap or two), and he didn't have the balls to plant his car into the side of Hamiltons there which would have been the proper strategic move from his championship point of view.

Chuck

Still without luck
the run off change on the final turn seems to have fixed the problem of nico pretending to lock up to gain an advantage.

untitled-4piul7.gif
untitled-5wfuf7.gif

untitled-67zus7.gif
untitled-738uia.gif

untitled-8k3uxn.gif

Juicy Bob

It was such a tiny thing, but by choosing to not make the apex completely, he has totally screwed Rosberg and probably knew that he could.

It's a really tough one to penalise him for.

It's his own fault, he played nice last race and it fucked him (he could have easily have ruined Hamiltons race for holding off for a lap or two), and he didn't have the balls to plant his car into the side of Hamiltons there which would have been the proper strategic move from his championship point of view.

He didn't have the opportunity to do that. He was bumped off the track

Zaphod

NBC is covering the shooting instead........

You can stream 45 minutes for free on NBC sports. I'm not sure why it wants a cable log in for something that should be on broadcast for free. I'm hoping I can use my laptop to finish the race.

I hate complaining about my inconvenience so I'll add; fuck that murderous homophobic piece of shit.

Par Score

Jense :c

I don't see how that's not a penalty for HAM.

Hamilton had track position and Rosberg ran out of road.

From the onboard you can see Lewis is practically full lock, on stone-cold tyres, nothing he could do.

EDIT: See also Magnussen on Nasr, nowehere for him to go, ridiculous to suggest a penalty.

Zeknurn

1. German Jesus is glorious.
2. Rosberg needs to stop taking shit from Hamilton. If he wants to push you wide, hold your line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom