• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Vettel will probably be behind Hamilton with fresher tires at the end of the race. In that case I'd rather bet my money on Hamilton.

Lach

If seb can drive out the safety gap, he'll have newer tires.

I'm still afraid he has a fuel debt from the start, for which he'll have to save at some point...

Chris R

Were there any 40+ runs on the softs in practice? How bad do they fall off at the end of the run?

Or are they good for 400+ laps thanks to Pirelli?

TCRS

Banned
Man what the fuck is this shit. Ferrari is finally leading a race and now every one wants to watch the German Ukraine match..

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
We'll probably get a Safety Car, just to make sure that Vettel is really screwed.

Par Score

Running tyres from the start, on max fuel and a fresh track, in traffic, is very different than running them for the second half of the race in clear air.

Oh, Ultrasoft? What's the difference between that and supersoft?

They're softer, and quilted for your comfort.

Zaru

We'll probably get a Safety Car, just to make sure that Vettel is really screwed.

Depends. Safety car before his second stop? He's fucked.
Safety car after his second stop? Could work out in his favor, depending on Hamilton's reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom