• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

You know... shouldn't it be part of the job of the driver to at least know what all the buttons on the steering wheel do? I mean, sure, he doesn't need to be a master at it, but basic troubleshooting should be part of the complete driver package, shouldn't it?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
That happens when you don't read the manual of your new gadget.

Maybe he can call a younger grandson to help him with the computer.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Mercedes does know the issue and probably the solution, but can't tell Lewis -

@MercedesAMGF1
UPDATE: @LewisHamilton experiencing de-rates (lower than maximum electrical deployment)

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
enhanced-14836-1414320930-8.jpg

mclem

Hamilton is going to activate full power of Mercedes and go 5 secs faster per lap.
Has he tried gear up, gear up, gear down, gear down, steer left, steer right, steer left, steer right, brake then accelerate then hit the 'Engine Start' button?

nny

Lewis should take a page out of Nando's book and use the neutral button outside the car...why restrict yourself to the steering wheel alone?

Bernie got his money shot around the castle, and I'm shocked there wasn't at least one gigantic crash. Track still really doesn't look terribly safe. It makes Monaco look like it has modern amenities. Maybe start an hour earlier next year to avoid sun angle at least?

Without DRS this would be an absolute bore. Well, worse.

When Kimi is gone I'm going to miss his radio far more than anything else about him at this point.
This is reminding me of the first race at Sochi.
It's not THAT bad. Then again I'm still in shock over Toyota and have been awake for about 30 hours and might not appreciate the true awfulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom