• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Much cleaner racing in the F1 than the GP2 ones, but I guess that's what you get when the cars aren't the same.

Kind of an uneventful race so far. I was hoping to see more passing and general chaos with the turns and straight aways, but it has been incredibly straightforward.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Kind of an uneventful race so far. I was hoping to see more passing and general chaos with the turns and straight aways, but it has been incredibly straightforward.

When you have those main straights and pretty massive engine differences, there is no need to risk too much on the rest of the track.

Zeknurn

Yeah I'm enjoying the race as well.

Also it's funny how Wehrlein sounds like the stereotypical German when talking over the radio.

RoKKeR

We are only halfway there?

Might have to go to bed. Like the track, great camera angles, but the race has become a bit boring.

Just heard about the Le Mans finish... damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom