• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sky simultaneously saying the halo is needed for safety and it makes sense as well as complaining that Max Verstappen shouldn't complain about curbs that literally broke his car because he went wide is just weird.

Either you're for safety, or you're for danger. If you want to put a penalty on going wide, bring the gravel traps back, or make the run-off areas of a material/structure that slows cars down. But don't put curbs there that tear off front-wings, that's dangerous.

DBT85

CmQ6nAJUcAAFQaB.jpg

Yeah.

Some bellend through this was a good idea, drew it and then showed it to other people who went "yeah, great, do it!".

ffs.

Aiii

So not worth it
Looks like Austria has been getting the same shitty weather as the rest of Europe has been getting the past months.

ramparter

Banned
This circuit has so much potential for better grandstands that would allow you to see most of the action. Also I like small circuits, more car density.

Aiii

So not worth it
2017 FE teams:
ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport / ABT Schaeffler FE02
Andretti Formula E / Andretti Technologies ATEC-02
Faraday Future Dragon Racing / Penske 701-EV
DS Virgin Racing / DS-Virgin DSV-02
Jaguar Racing / Jaguar I-Type 1
Mahindra Racing / Mahindra M3 ELECTRO
NextEV NIO / NextEV TCR Formula 002
Renault e.Dams / Renault Z.E. 16
Techeetah / Chassis TBC
Venturi Formula E / Venturi VM200-FE-02

Techeetah is the Chinese group that bought Super Aguri.

Frijns re-signed for next yearwith Andretti today, as well. They will finally run the new drivetrain next year, after backing out of using it after preseason testing.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I sure hope the new Formula-E circuits for next year will have wider tracks - London is nice and all, but Battersea Park circuit is just too narrow.

EDIT: Marrakech will be good if they're using the WTCC circuit.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Big big crash, bad time of the session to have one for Q

Maybe Verstappen was right, suspension broke on the kerbs

Orbis

That latest slow-mo, was there a left-rear wobble before the suspension snapped? Either way it's bad timing for him, I'm sure they'll get him fixed in time though.

John_B

So many ups and downs for every team and driver this season. Not entirely confident they will have Rosberg's car ready for qualifying.

Zeknurn

Where's Jerk? This is probably the best bet for a Kimi pole in a very long time.

@adamcooperF1
Merc confirms top wishbone failed after "unusually high load at full throttle on exit kerb of T2". Also gearbox change = 5-place penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom