• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

I don't think I've seen an app/livestream worst then NBC Live Extra. Doesn't load half the time, incredibly slow and buffers like crazy even on fast connections. Currently it won't even load the video, only the audio. COME ON, this is an official app that you need a provider for!

NBC coverage is a big fat mess overall.

RoKKeR

I don't think I've seen an app/livestream worst then NBC Live Extra. Doesn't load half the time, incredibly slow and buffers like crazy even on fast connections. Currently it won't even load the video, only the audio. COME ON, this is an official app that you need a provider for!

Yep, it's terrible. I've resorted to finding other streams.

paskowitz

It's not working for me either.

Zeknurn

Bernie should implement a qualifying where the slower team mate in each team gets put at the back.

Basically for this race it would be 1. Rosberg, 2. Ricciardo, 3. Kimi, 4.Bottas 5. Perez etc.

With their team mates filling up the rear in order.

18. Hulkenberg 19. Massa 20. Vettel 21. Kvyat 22. Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom