• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randomly found an extra half second in sector 3. Of course.

lolFerrari. Oh dammit, they both choked at the hairpin. That shit is reserved for Rosberg.

Mastah

Yeah, that wouldn't happen in previous shitty format. Good to see real quali back.

BTW. Wonderboy 3 tenths slower than Sainz.

All the team principles should be crucified for ever agreeing to change that format in even the slightest way. Q3 is sooooo good.

Is there still any chance of rain tomorrow? The Mercedes would seem to be set up for dry, based on the ridiculous speed in sector 3.

John_B

Ricciardo and Bottas with superb laps. Raikkonen looked to be slightly ahead but cocked up the breaking on the back straight.

So Rosberg has a nice cushion from the Ferraris on the start and can go a fair bit longer before having to pit. This is so done already.

Upinsmoke

Ricciardo and Bottas with superb laps. Raikkonen looked to be slightly ahead but cocked up the breaking on the back straight.

So Rosberg has a nice cushion from the Ferraris on the start and can go a fair bit longer before having to pit. This is so done already.

I don't think it is. Ferrari were very good on the long runs in P2. Also you'd expect the SS tyres to give an advantage off the start too. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ricciardo in front at turn one.

RoKKeR

I don't think it is. Ferrari were very good on the long runs in P2. Also you'd expect the SS tyres to give an advantage off the start too. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ricciardo in front at turn one.

Yeah, hope that Rosberg is shuffled down a few spots after the first lap(s). Should be exciting.

Zeknurn

Ha no. If it's bone dry tomorrow, the only way Ricciardo is going is back.

It's going to be another Mercedes 1-2 with Ferrari third.

Mastah

Development driver right there:

CgJsSGnWcAA2iA9.jpg:large

May I add it's amateur category, AMATEUR.

xrnzaaas

Development driver right there:

CgJsSGnWcAA2iA9.jpg:large

May I add it's amateur category, AMATEUR.

I wish every team had playmates. The races would be more fun to watch. :)

The race tomorrow should be interesting. Hamilton should be able to make his way to the podium, but unless Rosberg fucks up he should extend his lead in the championship. Personally I'll wait for a rerun, because I'm not a huge fan of this circuit.

John_B

Magnussen had 4 laps of dry running all weekend but still beat Palmer with almost 9 tenths.

I feel like he should have made his debut in the midfield. He would have been received in a very different way then. It's great that he has gotten a second chance to show if he could become a top driver.

Now we just need Vandoorne to get a seat.

Lego Boss

I love how Lolberg fakes his despair for #blessed saying how gutted he is that he is at the back of the grid.

Yeah. Mortally wounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom