• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeknurn

@adamcooperF1: '@LewisHamilton will have a new power unit for the race but he's decided to start from the grid not pitlane, so no set-up changes, etc
HAM said if you start from the pitlane you lose 8 seconds to the last car in the pack, and he doesn't want to do that

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ferrari drivers lost more than half a a second in S3 in their final lap

I don't think it is. Ferrari were very good on the long runs in P2. Also you'd expect the SS tyres to give an advantage off the start too. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ricciardo in front at turn one.

It will be almost 10 degrees cooler tomorrow and Ferrari is having quite some issues with keeping the heat in their tyres, when temps drops

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I love how Lolberg fakes his despair for #blessed saying how gutted he is that he is at the back of the grid.

Yeah. Mortally wounded.

Almost as honest as Mercedes' concern for and admiration of Ferrari's "real" pace.

Almost as honest as Mercedes' concern for and admiration of Ferrari's "real" pace.
But no, man, it's totally serious. Ferrari will reveal their true pace tomorrow, like no other team and they could stomp both Mercedes into the ground. And it's going to be a miracle, if both Mercedes finish the race.

Britney on a roll.

Verstappen 2 - 1 Sainz
Verstappen 9 points - 2 points Sainz

Also pretty passive aggressive, and sad, you feel the need to call him Wonderboy...
Don't take it so seriously.
While he has talent he and his dad have a certain sense of arrogance and entitlement.

ramparter

Banned
Verstappen 2 - 1 Sainz

Also pretty passive aggressive, and sad, you feel the need to call him Wonderboy...
Yeah, even I don't like him but you know someone is really good when people wait for his one bad day to make fun of him.

Mastah

Verstappen 2 - 1 Sainz

Also pretty passive aggressive, and sad, you feel the need to call him Wonderboy..

image.php

As nature boy said, lighten up a little. Wonderboy, #blessed, Lolberg/Secondberg, it's just fun.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Lewis decided to start from the back of the grid, because starting from the pitlane adds around 8 second deficit to the last car on the grid

DrM

Redmond's Baby
So, how far will Lewis get on the first lap? I'm betting P15.

It depends how he will cope with traffic in S2, if he survives first corner carnage. It is not a long run into turn one...

Almost all drivers expect a lot of overtaking and teams are quite loud about tyre pressures - only Mercedes is quiet about this....

Track will be quite green tomorrow and I expect that drivers starting on SS will need to pit in lap 4-7, because SS are getting wrecked at heavier fuel loads

Theorry

He had the option also to start from the pitlane. Be he didnt do it because he said he would lose arround 8 seconds right away to the car before him, Seems to be abit much right? T1 and T2 is such a traffic jam so you close fast on that and you stay away from trouble.

Chris R

Hope Lewis doesn't get collected in any T1 silly business. Him coming up through the pack should prove interesting if Nico doesn't have any issues out front.

RayStorm

As nature boy said, lighten up a little. Wonderboy, #blessed, Lolberg/Secondberg, it's just fun.

It may be fun for those partaking, but for those observing/looking for a bit of informed discussion it can be quite annoying and a reason to stop participating. Especially if used with regularity.

Tubie

I want Ferrari and Vettel to win, but all I've seen from them this season is the usual Ferrari cycle of the past 6 years. Promising start of the season, then start to fall behind after China with a lot of technical issues and bad team decisions sprinkled all over.

I hope I'm wrong and they come out ahead of Merc and Red Bull tonight.

I don't think I can listen to anything Kimi says anymore. It's always the same dumb emotionless stuff.

Boah, yeah, I don't know, it was difficult, we do our own thing, we'll see how it goes, etc

I just can't stand it anymore.

E: Man, Sergio Marchionne putting the pressure on Ferrari. And Arrivabene was standing right next to him.

I don't think I've seen an app/livestream worst then NBC Live Extra. Doesn't load half the time, incredibly slow and buffers like crazy even on fast connections. Currently it won't even load the video, only the audio. COME ON, this is an official app that you need a provider for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom