• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Abu Dhabi GP 2016 |OT| No matter who wins, the race will end in fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

olore

Is there any consensus on what it is about this track that produces such flat racing? All the sharp 90 degree corners?

Aiii

So not worth it
Is there any consensus on what it is about this track that produces such flat racing? All the sharp 90 degree corners?

hermanntilke_1.jpg

JDB

Banned
I mean, what did you expect? In all the years they've been comin here, this was the odds on way the race would unfold.

You played yourself by watching if you're going to fall asleep.
I expected Ferarri to throw something out in front of ROS in the pit lane so he couldn't leave straight away.

Aiii

So not worth it
Either HAM is gonna let him pass. Or he intends to push ROS off the track so he gets behind the RBR's.

Lach

Hamilton thinking about going all in. Trying to cause a collision that dnf's (or at least having to pit) ROS, but allows himself to continue... ;)

Par Score

It's flat because it's flat tarmac.

All the best tracks have significant elevation change, grass verges, gravel traps, and walls somewhere close to the edge of the track.

This place is flat as a pancake, no bumps to unsettle things, massive run offs so mistakes aren't punished. The only vaguely interesting features are a couple of slightly off-camber corners, and a pit-lane exit that's a tunnel.

Lewis is baiting him the rest of the race and say "hey, can you pass me? Oh, right, no, I'm still faster than you." Might as well play mindgames for next year with the race otherwise so boring.

norinrad

It's flat because it's flat tarmac.

All the best tracks have significant elevation change, grass verges, gravel traps, and walls somewhere close to the edge of the track.

This place is flat as a pancake, no bumps to unsettle things, massive run offs so mistakes aren't punished. The only vaguely interesting features are a couple of slightly off-camber corners, and a pit-lane exit that's a tunnel.

Just like the buildings.

Hasney

Lewis is baiting him the rest of the race and say "hey, can you pass me? Oh, right, no, I'm still faster than you." Might as well play mindgames for next year with the race otherwise so boring.

Strange, Rosberg has had a better PB lap. He's faster if you wanted to play "mindgames"

He's backing up for the championship, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom