• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Brazilian Grand Prix 2016 |OT| We've Got A Message For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
If it stays raining like this it'll be another safety car start, but the track will build standing water as no cars are clearing it. Can see it being a half point race which will help Rosberg

Pryce

It's the right call. They have no other choice. Car and debris on a very high-speed straight in a race with bad visibility and no way to remove the car quickly.

Wait, no, I wanted the red flag. My "what the fuck" is that the FIA didn't red flag it sooner.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
"We need a standing start. Charlie Whiting is an idiot".

dakun

Wet races don't need to be banned. The inters work great for the conditions it was made for. The full wets are just pure shit. They don't do anything for the ability to race. They are basically there for them to drive behind the safety car until conditions are right for inters.

Red flag suspends the clock, but the clock is still 2. On the change to 4 it would keep running during red flags. I think this was proposed after Japan 2014 or Australia this year when it starts to get dark after substantial delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom