• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Brazilian Grand Prix 2016 |OT| We've Got A Message For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezbollah

I see there being two major issues here right now - 1) people running inters vs extremes (extremes, as can be seen by Kimi, can aquaplane on a straight line...) 2) the mist means visibility is lethal.

RoKKeR

Jesus fucking christ at that manor camera angle. Thank god for his reflexes.

"Brought to you by Pirelli! Power is nothing without control."

lmao

Jezbollah

It almost looks like Nico is having visor issues too.

The active race time limit is 2 hours
After Canada 2011 they put a new rule in place that said that a suspended race can last no more than 4 hours including the Red flag time.

All you need to know is that they have a little under 3 hours from now to finish the race.

Zaru

With half points right now, Nasr would get 6/2 = 3 points for Sauber, putting Sauber 0.5 points ahead of Manor.

That's worth a lot of money.

McNum

Checking for sandbags
Nice.

Danish commentary mentioned that Rosberg's car might have slight damage, which might explain the argument.

If you pull the car into the pit to fix damage during a red flag, you restart last. So that's kind of an important detail to get sorted out.

Lach

If the race is canceled at this point, Sauber gets 3 points. Am I getting this right?

Ah I see that Manor also get points.

Jezbollah

Hmm. Grosjean seems to think the extreme wets are a poor tyre with no grip, and that's why people are going onto Inters..

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Manor Racing Verified account
‏@ManorRacing

We are honoured to be providing WC services to half the drivers on the grid. We might have to consider locking the door on one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom