• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 5 Season 4 - Absolute Doom | Official Season Trailer

All I can say is that a Captain America game with the mechanics used, here in Fortnite, would go hard.

Running with the shield and throwing it feel about as right as it ever could.

T-0800

I played this on PS5 yesterday and was shocked at how bad the pop in is. Bushes just drawing in 100 metres in front of me. Very distracting. I thought when they updated the engine a while back it was supposed to eliminate this sort of thing.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I played this on PS5 yesterday and was shocked at how bad the pop in is. Bushes just drawing in 100 metres in front of me. Very distracting. I thought when they updated the engine a while back it was supposed to eliminate this sort of thing.
It’s running on Unreal 5. Was the first game to run on it and since it’s Epic it’s updated before any other game.

T-0800

It’s running on Unreal 5. Was the first game to run on it and since it’s Epic it’s updated before any other game.
Yes I understand that but that's why I'm surprised why it has such bad pop in. Most people won't notice or care but I find it very distracting. I can't not see it.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Yes I understand that but that's why I'm surprised why it has such bad pop in. Most people won't notice or care but I find it very distracting. I can't not see it.
Most people aren’t staring at bushes in a battle royale game.

splattered

You can shoot the legs.
Yeah it's really weird my team faced one guy w the shield I shot the hell out of his head and legs and he just stood there tanking bullets no one could hit him. I tried doing the same thing w the shield later and I got like staggered and people shot me to death. No idea why it didn't work when I did it but this other person could fully absorb all shots from multiple angles at once.

Last edited:
Top Bottom