• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please make me an animated avatar of this dog from the Favorite GIF thread...

w847sx.gif

Look how cute he is. Just looking at him makes me happy. :D

V_Ben

Banned
yencid said:
V this is what i wanted for you... but the size limit mang :<

2zpqrnb.gif

Oh man, that one is perfect :( The text you suggested would have made it even better :(

What can you do to reduce the size?

Edit: perhaps remove the alternate angles of Joe post costume change, but pre-fire. That could get rid of a couple of frames.

Either that, or perhaps remove half of the frames, so it both speeds up, and reduces the size. That could be a better compromise. :(

Maklershed said:
Could someone please make me an animated avatar of this dog from the Favorite GIF thread...

Look how cute he is. Just looking at him makes me happy. :D
I had to delete a lot of frames and reduce the quality to fit it under GAF's miniature limits. If anyone can do better than I did, please take a crack at it.

2pq9uo9.gif

DemiMatt

hihi
I would love this in avatar form please. I was wondering if I could get the part where she points at herself then scratches at the camera please. Then end it when she looks away.

Thanks neogaf!

14l7lzr.jpg

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
DemiMatt said:
hihi
I would love this in avatar form please. I was wondering if I could get the part where she points at herself then scratches at the camera please. Then end it when she looks away.

Thanks neogaf!

14l7lzr.jpg
Like this?
B19eM.gif

Oyashiro

Hey guys, can someone please make me a gif of the facial expressions of this girl?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuJ6UR_pD5s
She does them all throughout the video, including at the very beginning. I just want a looped gif of several different expressions. I don't really care which, just pick some that you want :p Or if you dont feel like it, you can just take a couple of seconds from the beginning. Thanks in advance!

Ovid

How do you guys get the GIF files to be so small without sacrificing quality? Whenever I create a GIF in Photoshop the file size is always over 1MB.

tarius1210 said:
How do you guys get the GIF files to be so small without sacrificing quality? Whenever I create a GIF in Photoshop the file size is always over 1MB.

You have to sacrifice quality usually, and there is no way around it to get under GAF's 150kb rule. Removing frames and reducing colour is the best way to get the file-size down. However, if you do too much of either one the final gif will look bad/grainy (too many colours removed) or looks choppy (too many frames removed). Your gif was predominantly blue/grey so removing colours worked for it without making it look grainy. However, if the gif hard more variation (reds, blues, greens, yellows a mized together) it would have looked grainy with the same amount removed.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Tricky I Shadow said:
Can someone make me a 90 x 120 avatar of this minus the top bit, '15' and 'SEGA'.

http://thehut.pantherssl.com/design-assets/products/10086634/Vanquish2.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://imgur.com/wGuvv.gif

just in case I made ones with the box art elements
yohi9.gif
OK4wf.gif

Jeramii

Banned
my current avatar i made the other day. i'm bad at making gifs. if anyone feels up to it, i'd love one that is easier to tell whats going on with.

10 seconds until 25 (right before mac *the alien* pops his head up). i don't really understand the best method to make a gif, so it took me forever just to make this crappy loop that isn't even as long as i'd like it to be.

thanks if anyone does it! ^____^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5le9sYdYkM

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Jeramii said:
my current avatar i made the other day. i'm bad at making gifs. if anyone feels up to it, i'd love one that is easier to tell whats going on with.

10 seconds until 25 (right before mac *the alien* pops his head up). i don't really understand the best method to make a gif, so it took me forever just to make this crappy loop that isn't even as long as i'd like it to be.

thanks if anyone does it! ^____^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5le9sYdYkM
Hhe44.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thanks for the avatar help my pretties. It's an excellent avatar and I feel very satisfied with it.

I wonder if it would be less disorientating if the backgrond was cut out and it was just the cat and his hypno shades.

For the life of me i cannot find a gif of Stephen stills from the scott pilgrim video game which bummed em out.

I found and would be satisfied with an avatr of his idle animation at the start of this video however :D

I ask unto you, internet, to bless me with this.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Snuggler said:
Thanks for the avatar help my pretties. It's an excellent avatar and I feel very satisfied with it.

I wonder if it would be less disorientating if the background was cut out and it was just the cat and his hypno shades.
Here it is in case that's what you decide to go with.

PgYCl.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice.

I liked the original version but it would probably end up getting disabled for being too flashy. This should go under the radar.

Clipper

Snuggler said:

I wonder if it would be less disorientating if the backgrond was cut out and it was just the cat and his hypno shades.
34z11yc-5.gif

Oops. Should have refreshed ;)

Poyunch

yencid said:
God i love making adventure time avatars! :lol

349f22v.jpg

:D
Has anyone taken this? I can't believe I missed this post. I'm gonna yank this. :3

edit: In return I'm retiring the Possum Gaf avatar. :(

n33qpv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom