• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipper

Fjordson said:
I would really appreciate an avatar of the Marshal from Red Dead Redemption out of this shot:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2py2vle.jpg

Many thanks in advance.
marshall1.jpg
marshall2.jpg
marshall3.jpg
marshall4.jpg

2th

Banned
Need a version of my CURRENT avatar using My Little Pony Friendship is Magic characters. Preferably one of the cuie mark crusaders as the little kid (Scootaloo would be awesome) and Gilda or Nightmare Moon as the random loser.

scootaloo-tightrope-walker.jpg
scootaloo

LosDaddie

Banned
Can I get this gif avatar-ized?:

hulk-walk.gif

I'm sure one of your artists can find the best possible image from that.

Also, and I don't know if this is possible, but can I get an 8-Bit version of this logo?:

floridastateseminoles.png

Thanks!

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
2th said:
Need a version of my CURRENT avatar using My Little Pony Friendship is Magic characters. Preferably one of the cuie mark crusaders as the little kid (Scootaloo would be awesome) and Gilda or Nightmare Moon as the random loser.

scootaloo-tightrope-walker.jpg
scootaloo
int9kw.png

witness

Alright I have one here that I would really appreciate some help with.

brees.jpg

Any help with this would be appreciated, not sure it would look better without the background and only Brees and the football. Doesn't really matter either way. Thanks!

Boney

Banned
heyoo avatar gaf, brought some more marceline love. Can somebody avatarize it? And make it just an image :(

Tumblr_lbja45RbCF1qbhtrto1_500.gif

blushing would be best me thinks

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Did you want the younger woman?
in1Z54.png

Boney said:
heyoo avatar gaf, brought some more marceline love. Can somebody avatarize it? And make it just an image :(

Tumblr_lbja45RbCF1qbhtrto1_500.gif

blushing would be best me thinks
in2uOM.png

Like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom