• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bon

Can somebody make a good avatar out of this for me? (the left one)

33ayoib.jpg

I tried but I'm bad with computer.

Clipper

Pollux

could someone avatarize this please....but put a big black "Z" in the middle....preferably in that old gothic type font....

money.jpg

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Takao said:
aw man than you can find a much better pic than that. it makes him look like a girl. sorry for being so brutally honest =(

also can someone make this to size and make the background transparent.
harpernope.jpg

please and thank you
- complex shadow
planing to change my user name

Drewsky

Can someone just cut out Karl Pilkington's round little head in the avatar I have now and make the rest transparent? I would greatly appreciate it.

Drewsky said:
Can someone just cut out Karl Pilkington's round little head in the avatar I have now and make the rest transparent? I would greatly appreciate it.

the fruit of my labor. hopefully it's decent enough :p

ZRPKT.png

Poyunch

Hello skilled people. Pardon me for the intrusion but would one you swell lads make an avatar of this?

5684614218_0fd64e69c8_z_d.jpg

Preferably just the face. Also could I see what it would look like if it was all just transparent except for the eyes and smile? As you can see I like transparent faces. :p

Poyunch

orangecaramel said:
Like this? A bit confused.. sorry lol

VVeKD.png
5J5uI.png
RbfEj.png
Yeah like that. Now I need to see which one I prefer.

edit: Thanks!

edit 2: If only GAF still supported rotating avatars. I would have rotating faces. :/

LosDaddie

Banned
Can someone please avatar-ize this image for me?

1473246-1346668_hulk_american_flag_super.jpg

I don't care about the background stuff. Just Hulk and the American flag.

thanks!

Pollux

Clipper said:
So you don't want #1 avatarised?
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/Dr_Clipper/GAF%20avatars/sub-zero.png[IMG]

And a version with the shoulders intact:
[IMG]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/Dr_Clipper/GAF%20avatars/sub-zero2.jpg

Could you make the background clear and avatarize it, sorry for not being clear lol my b...
sub-zero.jpg

and thanks for the 2nd one...

Pollux

Clipper said:

Thanks!! I'll rotate into that one next week. I just switched to this one for the next few days. But I have a sub-zero trend going now these days....it was a char/zeon trend before that. I'll need a new trend after sub-zero....

any suggestions on my next avatar trend ppl?

HiResDes

Chill the fuck out, stop spamming recommendations, and learn that switching avatars constantly actually grants you less of an image.

Yes Boss!

Do not have a computer and need some help. Can somebody please help me make an avatar from the below image. Hoping the crop will go from just above the head to below the bosom. Thanks to anybody in advance!

ec128bf0.jpg

Xamdou

Can someone please make an animated gif avatar of this for me! Also please take out the empty space on the left side with no IU on it thx!

BYIDK.gif

Hatty

Xamdou said:
Can someone please make an animated gif avatar of this for me! Also please take out the empty space on the left side with no IU on it thx!
No more Gif avatars sadly.
t26mn.png

Clipper said:
Not an easy one, but:
Edit: I realised I accidentally cut off his right heel in the transparent one, and while fixing it I thought I might as well fix up those edges too...

FPG3.png

Thanks Clipper, It came out great! I"ll rock the one you fixed up. Thanks a bunch,

99hertz

95IM0.jpg

Hello,I just joined a few days ago and was thinking about getting an avatar. Hmm, I would like an avatar of this image, maybe just the head with a transparent background or whatever you guys think would look good. The same image without the text at the bottom right would be cool too.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom