• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 3 vs Gran Turismo 5 Comparison Thread of John, Chapter 11, Verse 35

Xanadu

Banned
Forza-4-Ferrari-458-Italia.jpg

owned!

DJ88

Yeah, I know when I play games it's watching a replay.

??????

Ah, one of those great misleading GIFs.

It's a replay from driver perspective, it is not "gameplay". This is gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LazwQWsGWx8

You know, when you're actually playing the game. It looks nowhere near as good as the replay footage Metalmurphy posted.

Boy, opinions sure are a mystifying concept, aren't they? I just can't understand how they work at all!

So you start off by refusing the game looks as good as the "replay" video and stating actual gameplay is nowhere near as good as a fact. You're shown that's completely false, it looks exactly the same, and just as good. Ignore it, abandon your argument, and fall back to it just being your opinion it doesn't look good.

????????

how do you know? could just be darker, would have to get closer to see

Because I paid attention in science class back in 6th grade. One simply has to look at the seams on the rest of the car to realize how utterly wrong the door is. It's universally black which is impossible given the angle the of the car in relation to the camera and the fact there is light in the scene.

DD

The other panel gaps are better though. It's just a very unflattering angle for Forza's lighting.

OHOHOHO. You almost got me there. I was like 'hey, finally a Forza shot that looks like GT5... oh wait... it's a photo'.

NO WAY, THAT'S THE REAL DEAL!

THAT'S EXACTLY HOW THE GAME LOOKS ON MY TV!!!!!!!!!!!

Loris146

I do a little comparison beetween forza 4 e GT5 about the Ferrari 458 Italia.

Take a look :

FM 4 Autovista mode :

forza28b.png

FM 4 photomode :

forza29a.jpg

FM 4 ingame :

forza30s.jpg

GT5 Homespace :

sangimignanopiazza114.jpg

GT 5 ingame :

circuitodiroma17.jpg

HeliosT10

I wish there was a thread of how we can make GT and Forza better games.

I would love to actually see the GT community manager (have they appointed one yet?) and the Forza community manager come onto GAF and ask the fans what they would like to see in future games, what they would like fixed and enhanced. Our opinions, our ideas and wishlists. Our feedback.

Now that would be a thread of tremendous benefit and relevancy.

I have a dream.

I'm more than happy to read your suggestions for our future titles. Feel free to either post them here or drop me a PM!

Oh, and to the person who asked if we're still supporting Forza Motorsport 4 with community events then that's very much a yes :) You can see what we've got coming up this week in our latest Week in Review article on the official Forza Motorsport website.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/WIR_4_26_13

Top Bottom