• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Is there any use for the SSC Ultimate Aero? It seems like it just has too much power for just about any class. I now have tuned it for R3 class and it spins out in sixth gear...
The only way I could control it was to barley press the accelerator.
I wish I never choose it :(

That is exactly what I mean. I'm struggling for credits (well, not really) and they're just raking them in from a stupid car duping scam.

It is not really duping as they had to buy the cars originally. It is just annoying because they are flooding the auction house with them.

XShagrath

It is not really duping as they had to buy the cars originally. It is just annoying because they are flooding the auction house with them.
Actually, it is duping. I'm pretty sure that one guy didn't buy 8 copies of that 10,000,000 Ferrari and put them up with no reserve, all with the same paint job and tuning. There's an extremely easy way to dupe cars without hacking your save file.

Hi Shortt Sirket-- my club request may have been missed. Would be great if I could get in on the action! Thanks!

Can I get in the club? I want to get in on some of that rivals action.

GT: Rotavelle

Been playing for a few weeks now, enjoying it more than I thought I would after spending so much time in FM3. Thought maybe I'd had my fill for a while, but...nope!

Shaneus

Actually, it is duping. I'm pretty sure that one guy didn't buy 8 copies of that 10,000,000 Ferrari and put them up with no reserve, all with the same paint job and tuning. There's an extremely easy way to dupe cars without hacking your save file.
There is? I'm not going to ask specifics, but what does it involve... gifting then quitting at a certain point in the process or something like that?

XShagrath

There is? I'm not going to ask specifics, but what does it involve... gifting then quitting at a certain point in the process or something like that?
It's not even that difficult. Just needs a USB drive to copy the save to. Then you've got the car in two places, and then you can figure out the rest. Wish there was something Turn10 could do to timestamp a car when you bought it to prevent people from doing that.

Shaneus

It's not even that difficult. Just needs a USB drive to copy the save to. Then you've got the car in two places, and then you can figure out the rest. Wish there was something Turn10 could do to timestamp a car when you bought it to prevent people from doing that.
Wow, it's that simple? I figured they would've stopped that sort of thing given that it was rampant with GT5.

It's done and it's out, enjoy guys :)

6372718373_afb52b94b1_z.jpg

6372719991_a960d88370_z.jpg

6380183591_6c3e5069c2_z.jpg

6372717709_ef45c86af0_z.jpg

If anyone is interested, below is the link to release thread, where you can win Aston Martin DBR1 and Ferrari 250Testa Rossa :)

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5016720.aspx

Cheers, HD

DasRaven

Just finished Clarkson's Powered Up BD. (sogood.gif)

I believe I want Circuit Paul Ricard just a little bit less than Spa right now.
Just a beautiful track; it would be great for photos.

eek5

I thought the game save was move only. Have they changed that?

The Stig

my thanksgiving will be my best friend + me playing forza with the MS wheel.

plus eating food and cooking.

and alcohol.

what a civilized way to spend a day.

SarBear

It is definitely move only. I found that out when I was messing with the new cloud storage. So I'm not really sure how the duping would work.

Just because it's move only doesn't mean you can't have the same save in two places. When you move it on your computer, then you can copy it. With no time stamp, you could manipulate it however you see fit (so long as you don't mess around with your flags).

G Rom

I still play the game too but I'm offline only yet again. I'll probably post new photos during the week-end though, I've got some nice ones waiting to be uploaded.

Edit : 2012 Huayra [TBA DLC]
BADNED teasing as always ! :p
It was expected but it's nice to get confirmation. :)

MJLord

Hey GAF ! Not been on in a while, I still would like an invite to the GAF team. (Yes i was invited before but i wasnt watching and somehow left xD) Now that uni work has settled down a little I can play alot more. See you out there !

Gamertag : "Luckie Lordie" with the space and the capitol L's ;)

Seanspeed

Banned
How is the club going? Is the game still going strong or has the November rush of games killed it? I admit I haven't played much in awhile, I'm juggling too many games.
At first it was Battlefield sucking me away from Forza, and now its Skyrim.

I've been playing a lot more recently, though.

sneaky77

At first it was Battlefield sucking me away from Forza, and now its Skyrim.

I've been playing a lot more recently, though.

I finally was able to find time yesterday afternoon to play, fucking work lol. I really enjoy the driving in this game, I wish the track variety was greater.

Mascot

How is the club going? Is the game still going strong or has the November rush of games killed it? I admit I haven't played much in awhile, I'm juggling too many games.

The thing is with Forza, you can enjoy it just as much two years down the line as you did on launch day. There is no rush. It'll always be there. It can be savoured.

Other games need playing and finishing within a month of launch while they still generate a buzz.

EDIT: Bravo again with your paints, Hertz. Excellent stuff.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
still playing fm4 whenever i can, still feel like i've barely scratched the surface. i've completed the world tour, am about 25% done with event list, made some vinyls and designs, but have barely touched rivals and have only logged literally a couple races online. this game is amazing and will keep me playing for a very long time. i feel none of the burn out i had from fm3, i think primarily due to the car handling in this game feeling so good. racing, even on the duller tracks, is never as dull as fm3.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
The thing is with Forza, you can enjoy it just as much two years down the line as you did on launch day. There is no rush. It'll always be there. It can be savoured.

Other games need playing and finishing within a month of launch while they still generate a buzz.

This I whole heartily agree with!

At first I got pulled away by Dark Souls, then by Battlefield 3 and now Skyrim and soon to be Batman. But I know Forza will be there waiting for me once I get back and I cannot wait! It is the racing game I will be playing until the next Forza rolls around.

burgerdog

This I whole heartily agree with!

At first I got pulled away by Dark Souls, then by Battlefield 3 and now Skyrim and soon to be Batman. But I know Forza will be there waiting for me once I get back and I cannot wait! It is the racing game I will be playing until the next Forza rolls around.

Yeah, it feels nice knowing that whenever I'm done with the sudden rush of games Forza will be there waiting for me.

I still play the game too but I'm offline only yet again. I'll probably post new photos during the week-end though, I've got some nice ones waiting to be uploaded.

Edit : 2012 Huayra [TBA DLC]
BADNED teasing as always ! :p
It was expected but it's nice to get confirmation. :)

The Huayra will be a nice addition to the lineup. Even just hearing that it's going to be added at some points gives me a faint hope that Porsche may be.

He also alluded that one of the newer AMG's may have a change of making it in. I hope it's the C63 Black Series Coupe. I checked out a regular C63 Coupe at the dealer last weekend and it was a sick, sick car. Loved it.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
If we're stuck with no Porsches, then I at least hope that the RUF CTR Yellowbird is on the DLC docket. I'm butthurt that it wasn't in the game proper, but better late than never, I suppose....

@H3rtz Donut,
Not that you probably need the cash, but I purchased literally every design from your SF. Your shit is amazing!
Definitely a talented individual!
Thanks for spending so much time on your designs.

Also bought the donation boxes.

Ps. I couldn't post a straight reply here, I had to quote and edit post for anything to show up. What gives?

@H3rtz Donut,
Not that you probably need the cash, but I purchased literally every design from your SF. Your shit is amazing!
Definitely a talented individual!
Thanks for spending so much time on your designs.

Also bought the donation boxes.

Ps. I couldn't post a straight reply here, I had to quote and edit post for anything to show up. What gives?

Are you using the "Quick Reply" GreaseMonkey script? If so, I think it is still broken.

G Rom

Any word yet on a patch and/or track DLC?
IIRC, the latest WIR stated that we'll be getting more infos on the patch in the coming weeks so probably in december (otherwise it would be after winter holidays, so january at the earliest).
I don't think there's been track DLC talk, BADNED said (again, IIRC) a while back that several tracks were in production at the moment (including some not expected by the community) but it wasn't decided yet if they were going to release one or two as FM4 DLC or if all would be saved for FM5.

This week, I've started making a wishlist of features and stuff I'd like to have in futur FMs. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time but never got around to start doing despite posting many ideas or complaints in past FM threads.
At the moment, it's really just a long list but I plan on elaborating the thing with screenshots (when another game is used as a reference) and more detailed examples.
I'll probably share it when I'm done. :)

SarBear

I hope your turkey leftovers spoil overnight.

:)

I treat my leftovers like I treat attacking your lap times; no prisoners. Speaking of which, how many ya got left that I haven't destroyed? I'm having difficulty holding "down" on the analog stick to find your times on the leaderboards.

;)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn.. the amount of people playing this, looking post-wise, has plummeted as soon as November hit.

I have an unfinished GAF livery I'm still working on, but it probably won't be done for a while. And I'm thinking of switching the car for it too.

eek5

Damn.. the amount of people playing this, looking post-wise, has plummeted as soon as November hit.

I have an unfinished GAF livery I'm still working on, but it probably won't be done for a while. And I'm thinking of switching the car for it too.

Yeah I've been putting it off. BF3 came out, then MW2, then Skyrim. That + the kick in the balls I got when those save hackers jacked my designs made me put it down for a while. I'll be back eventually though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I've been putting it off. BF3 came out, then MW2, then Skyrim. That + the kick in the balls I got when those save hackers jacked my designs made me put it down for a while. I'll be back eventually though.
You got some of your designs jacked? That sucks ass man.

Unfortunately, I feel like Turn10 won't have much to do about it. Hackers have hit the game's economy worse than I imagined :/

Like, why can't you just glitch up your credits to infinity and be happy with it? Why must you steal and then go out of your way to do some unceremonious shit like this? Not only disrespectful, it's just pure evil for the sake of doing something evil :/

eek5

You got some of your designs jacked? That sucks ass man.

Unfortunately, I feel like Turn10 won't have much to do about it. Hackers have hit the game's economy worse than I imagined :/

Like, why can't you just glitch up your credits to infinity and be happy with it? Why must you steal and then go out of your way to do some unceremonious shit like this? Not only disrespectful, it's just pure evil for the sake of doing something evil :/

Yeah I don't really get it. I was mainly doing ALMS designs and I tracked down the guy who stole them and he participates in a Forza Le Mans racing league. To a certain extent, I don't really even care if they unlock my designs and use my logos for personal work and stuff but reuploading it to their storefronts is pretty lame. I reported it and didn't see them say anything on the racing league forums so I'm assuming T10 just slaps them on the wrist for it.

Top Bottom