• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

sneaky77

anyone feel like sometimes the AI does tunes and upgrades that are not really possible? I have a F40competicione that has 9.8 speed, 10 acceleration and 10 in launch.. and yet I get passed on the straightaway by another f40c like is nothing...

anyone feel like sometimes the AI does tunes and upgrades that are not really possible? I have a F40competicione that has 9.8 speed, 10 acceleration and 10 in launch.. and yet I get passed on the straightaway by another f40c like is nothing...

I do feel like there might be more rubberbanding in this game than there was in Forza 3. I can't be sure, but sometimes things just don't feel "right." Like you said, sometimes the AI is capable of speeds and turns that I really don't think are possible.

The F40c annoys me because you can't make it the top of R2 class without going AWD. Sort of kills the enjoyment of the car...

Yes, the AI definitely cheats in the season play. No matter what you do the AI will be faster than you on the straights. It's annoying.

sneaky77

Yes, the AI definitely cheats in the season play. No matter what you do the AI will be faster than you on the straights. It's annoying.

yeah I was working on the event list, on the R2 Ferrari event, and I keep finishing second on Mugello cause they just cruise by me on the straight really frustrating.

Seanspeed

Banned
u guys racing now ? I just gotta move my box into my new room and then I can join you :)

I might be on later today.

Without watching the replay again, I forget the context of these photographs, but here's a few from the 2nd race last weekend that I've meant to upload for a few days now.

lgqlb.jpg

xjECJ.jpg

HXiSb.jpg

zorbsie

seconded.

Hey has anyone gotten the exclusive taste/ferrari collector cheevo's and wants to help me get them? Or does anyone want to put together a group that buys the cars and gifts them around to lighten the load?

I've got that cheevo. I think I bought one or two with tokens. (I know, I'm part of the problem) Not sure if I can gift those cars. But I'm willing to gift cars back and forth. I'll check and see which ones I can share when I get home tonight.

guest1321

I've got that cheevo. I think I bought one or two with tokens. (I know, I'm part of the problem) Not sure if I can gift those cars. But I'm willing to gift cars back and forth. I'll check and see which ones I can share when I get home tonight.

I remember sky finch and I found out a while back that you can't gift cars purchased with tokens. I have yet to buy any of them but have 11 mil waiting to be used. If we could get a community thing going that would be kind cool

I remember sky finch and I found out a while back that you can't gift cars purchased with tokens. I have yet to buy any of them but have 11 mil waiting to be used. If we could get a community thing going that would be kind cool

I could use some of the Club funds to buy one of them and pass it around. Right now we have about $2mil.

sneaky77

seconded.

Hey has anyone gotten the exclusive taste/ferrari collector cheevo's and wants to help me get them? Or does anyone want to put together a group that buys the cars and gifts them around to lighten the load?

i would like to partake im missing a couple cars im willing to gift others specially the ones i dont use but dont mind the rest if they come back

This month has freakin flown. It is hard to believe that we will be getting another DLC pack a week from Tues. I mean, we should, unless they push it back. Still seems like we JUST got the December DLC.

Seanspeed

Banned
This month has freakin flown. It is hard to believe that we will be getting another DLC pack a week from Tues. I mean, we should, unless they push it back. Still seems like we JUST got the December DLC.

Yea, I already thought the Dec DLC came up pretty quickly since the 1st pack.

For SarBear, since he insisted. I refused to put the stuff in a normal cup, but you can still kinda get an idea. Enjoy.

wCkwe.jpg

guest1321

what exactly is in the season pass?

Its not actually an item you get from the season pass itself per se. It is a "pass" that allows you to download DLC. It costs around 30 bucks iirc and it allows for 6 DLC downloads over the next year of your choice. It saves your roughly 50% or 60% in the long run.

On this note: Does anyone know if there is a way to check the status of your season pass to see how many downloads you have remaining?

guest1321

Sorry for the double post but I felt this needed its own.

AS of now for the Cheevo car sharing we have:

Zorbsie
Shortt Sirket ( I think)
Sneaky77
Guest1321

I will make google doc a little later so we can keep track of who owns what car and who is currently in possession of it

BADNED

Its not actually an item you get from the season pass itself per se. It is a "pass" that allows you to download DLC. It costs around 30 bucks iirc and it allows for 6 DLC downloads over the next year of your choice. It saves your roughly 50% or 60% in the long run.

On this note: Does anyone know if there is a way to check the status of your season pass to see how many downloads you have remaining?
The Season Pass gives you free access to the following six car packs, nothing more nothing less:
November Speed Pack, December IGN Pack, January Pack, February Pack, March Pack and April Pack.

guest1321

The Season Pass gives you free access to the following six car packs, nothing more nothing less:
November Speed Pack, December IGN Pack, January Pack, February Pack, March Pack and April Pack.

Oh okay, thanks for the clarification Badned, much appreciated.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
seconded.

i got it, all with in game credits. wouldnt mind gifting them around, but i would like them to make there way back to me eventually

guest1321

sorry short I was knocking out some career and wasn't trying to get any online going. I'll be more available next week for anyone who is hopping on and wanting to play.

I know it took me a lot of time and to be honest with you, I had moments that I was really ready to give up, I was really worried I won't be able to finish that paint due to layer limit, but day by day I was able to shave some more and more layers and finally got it done today.

I'm pretty sure that mostly NASCAR fans will enjoy it, but even if you not one of them, you can give it a shot, it really looks great in the game and it's one of those rare paints that you won't see anywhere else. If you guys gonna go for it, please remember to rate it.

Any feedback is more than welcome, below a few pictures of my latest creation. It's the last paint before Christmas and you probably won't see a NASCAR paint any time soon but you'll see more sometime in the future,

Marry Christmas, Happy Holiday, Happy Hanukkah or what else you might celebrate, best wishes to all and I'll see you after Christmas.

Cheers, HD

Chevy Monte Carlo SS --- 2003 #30 Steve Park AOL/Looney Tunes Back in Action --- NASCAR

6557590255_531d296998_z.jpg

6557590247_4fe539cf38_z.jpg

6557590235_583e798ea9_z.jpg

6557590261_15413c924c_z.jpg

6557590259_183b2d1baa_z.jpg

How do you do that? That's some insane work right there.

I don't remember this paint scheme, but damn do I remember America Online. Memories.

Marco1

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get decent pictures on photo mode yet I find them so easy to look great on GT5.
Was the new IBL not supposed to mimic real life lighting?
The only place I like taking photos is the top gear studio and nowhere else.

MJLord

Bad news and Good new Ladies and Gentlemen. My 5 year Old Premium Xbox has died out of Warrenty. Good news is I do have enough money to purchase a new Xbox probably bundled with Kinect and at this time of year it should be a steal ! :p

Motherf...!!

Hertz D, you rock man! That here is one tight paintjob!!

Like you i'm having problems with layercapacity and keep ending up with a incomplete design....
Working around this is problem can be a major nuisance!
Any chance we'll get to save our creations in a same manner as the manufacturer decals are formatted? (as one single livery)

Oh, and happy festive days to you and everyone else on GAF! Enjoy!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
picking up a new 360 today and i seem to recall issues with transferring game saves with fm3. can someone elaborate on what these are? also, anything i should be aware of before transferring my fm4 save?

planning on using a flash drive btw.

Top Bottom