• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

SarBear

Yea, I basically went in there and showed my passion for furthering my education and caring for my daughter.....and heavily based on the idea that I was set up to fail probationary guidelines because nothing was established about how I was supposed to see my daughter, the judge ripped the prosecution a new asshole and went really easy on me.

Prosecution recommended 365 days(!!!) and he only gave me 20. =*)

Yea, I basically went in there and showed my passion for furthering my education and caring for my daughter.....and heavily based on the idea that I was set up to fail probationary guidelines because nothing was established about how I was supposed to see my daughter, the judge ripped the prosecution a new asshole and went really easy on me.

That is awesome man, glad it worked out well. Hopefully those 20 days weren't too bad for you.

SarBear

Thanks guys.

I'll work on a new avatar soon enough. Lord knows I have more than enough material, but a lot of it is nowhere near PG13.

So what's new in the club? And what's with the cop-out January/February car pack????

guest1321

I ordered a wireless headset so I can use the speed wheel and chat with you guys. It should hopefully get here tomorrow otherwise I'll be racing silent again.

Has anyone started practicing on silver stone yet and what kind of times have you been putting up?

Also, I can't seem to find the line on that last looping corner. Any advice?

hobz360

Wait, sorry, you wanted to join the racing league, not the club? That shouldn't be an issue. Pick a car number and confirm for the race!

Sweet! This weekend it's going the be the 2010 Renault Megane RS 250 right? I'm in! :D

GT is FDkeisuke3S and I'd like #13 please :)

sneaky77

Congrats and welcome back

guest1321

Alright well I pulled a 2:14:2 on my last lap but for some reason it did not sync with the server. Luckily I have the replay to go back and watch. I know there is a fair bit of time for me to pick up which I'll probably find in the race on Sunday.

I'll probably jump into the E class on the tg test track sometime tomorrow. What kind of cars are you guys using?

Seanspeed

Banned
Alright well I pulled a 2:14:2 on my last lap but for some reason it did not sync with the server. Luckily I have the replay to go back and watch. I know there is a fair bit of time for me to pick up which I'll probably find in the race on Sunday.

I'll probably jump into the E class on the tg test track sometime tomorrow. What kind of cars are you guys using?

I'm working on a Mazda 2. Its not very powerful nor does it handle all that well, but it looks cool! I'll take a pic soon.

Should I ever win the lottery, the first thing I'm doing is buying an Aston.

6777497791_c3a5d83640_b.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
new batch of HDR shots, now with less watermark ;)

zonda cinque
6784618755_05d1bf2cd8_b.jpg

6784617113_07c185279b_b.jpg

6785088925_2c03fbcb7b_b.jpg

ford gt
6785096087_d9cf6f3f4a_b.jpg

subaru wrx sti
6784620599_a79727461a_b.jpg

6785042951_785d79ff8e_b.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Does PhotoShop have something that lets you merge the pics automatically? Or do you have to do it yourself?

dont know. search "tone mapping" or "exposure fusion". i'm using photomatix and gimp to fine tune the contrast/colors

guest1321

Does PhotoShop have something that lets you merge the pics automatically? Or do you have to do it yourself?

Yes it does. I forget what the menu path is but search pseudo HDR and photoshop on google and it will probably tell you how to get there. It is in the file menu I think.

Sorry about today guys. I was coming into gambon about to enter lap 17 and my fucking Internet went out. Anyways, it was fun racing with you guys today. I'll try and get in on some of the action in the coming weekends!

Yes it does. I forget what the menu path is but search pseudo HDR and photoshop on google and it will probably tell you how to get there. It is in the file menu I think.

Sorry about today guys. I was coming into gambon about to enter lap 17 and my fucking Internet went out. Anyways, it was fun racing with you guys today. I'll try and get in on some of the action in the coming weekends!

I know man! I had the PERFECT pass on you. It was freakin text book. And the second I see you in my rear view, you blink out. You stole my victory from me!!

guest1321

You never had a victory shortt, I was cruising into my last lap. My entry into the second to las turn was hot, and I was about ready to flow right through gambon and lay down a fast lap. I did on my side at least. Until half way through when the game realized I was disconnected from Xbox live and it decided I could not finish the race. I was about to take a picture of my results and send them in but I didn't even get that far. Fuck you Comcast!

Took a long break from Forza only to pop it back in tonight in celebration of Top Gear UK being back on the air and what do I find in my garage? A brand new, gifted 343-branded Koenigseggisseggggnignigsegigisegggg :)

Good timing Turn 10. I am so loving this.

guest1321

Took a long break from Forza only to pop it back in tonight in celebration of Top Gear UK being back on the air and what do I find in my garage? A brand new, gifted 343-branded Koenigseggisseggggnignigsegigisegggg :)

Good timing Turn 10. I am so loving this.

I got that one too! I must say, I'm rather pleased that I don't have to spend the absurd amount on one just so I can do a single event. Also, sorry guys, what is 343? (not the new halo studio right?)

I'm about to watch the new top gear now, I had no idea there was an India special that cam out after Christmas?!?! What a treat!

Also, sorry guys, what is 343? (not the new halo studio right?)
No, you got it. Bungie's Halo swan song was Reach, and 343 is responsible for Halo Anniversary and the new Halo trilogy.

I'm about to watch the new top gear now, I had no idea there was an India special that cam out after Christmas?!?! What a treat!
Its not one of their better specials honestly, but I'm expecting that the main series is much better. I don't have cable though so I have to wait a few days for each episode to show up on Zune. So no spoilers!

Except this one and the one I'll put on my Koenigsegg

guest1321

Christ! Top Gear is back baby! I won't spoil it for you null pointer, so all I will say is that there better be a patch in the pipeline for a certain bluish entity on a certain car.

holy shit the aventador spits out fire!!!!

Top Bottom