• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

saladine1

I don't disagree with you.

I do think it's worth pointing out that I'm pretty sure all these DLC packs are outsourced. Aside from the community guys, and whomever was needed for the patch, nobody at T10 has worked on FM4 since it came out. It's on to FM5 immediately. Especially for the guys creating tracks :)

Sure, no DLC tracks is a business decision, but FM5 on new hardware is going to need a TON of work. They'll need all the resources they''ve got working on it.

So, around this time next year we'll see Dan at E3 showcasing FM5's rendition of Bathurst and Spa in the wet...at night with a 24 car field consisting of '73 RX3's,'62 GTO's and '04 Cobra's?

My body is kind of ready...

SarBear

Well, as a monster, it's appropriately ugly, then. The retro-styled '05 and onwards are much better.

Fucking Canadians.

What kind of jerks have the game with devs at the same time as two NHL game 7s???

I really want an NSX-R GT too :(

......Hockey is for Canadians.

i would be ok with that.

You're part of the problem. :( You must be Canadian.

So, around this time next year we'll see Dan at E3 showcasing FM5's rendition of Bathurst and Spa in the wet...at night with a 24 car field consisting of '73 RX3's,'62 GTO's and '04 Cobra's?

My body is kind of ready...

Just for you, I'm going to shave before we get it in.

Sure, no DLC tracks is a business decision, but FM5 on new hardware is going to need a TON of work. They'll need all the resources they've got working on it.
Makes sense. Forza 5 running on new hardware will have to meet some significant expectations.

Maybe Horizon is the best thing that could happen to the series, *if* it allows them to provide more varied driving experiences and conditions while keeping the main Forza series fixed on simulating (circuit racing) motorsport.

Yes, I'm desperate for Horizon info :)

saladine1

Makes sense. Forza 5 running on new hardware will have to meet some significant expectations.

Maybe Horizon is the best thing that could happen to the series, *if* it allows them to provide more varied driving experiences and conditions while keeping the main Forza series fixed on simulating (circuit racing) motorsport.

Yes, I'm desperate for Horizon info :)

I read a post by a 'reliable source' who said that he hasn't seen such a secretive team and game in a very long time...
Usually, you can find some tid bits of info here and there but for Horizon...absolutely bupkis..well apart from the fact that the mk1 Mini will be featured in the game..

I've been trying to get in the chat pretty much since you said it SarBear but for some reason, it won't load... :-/

It didn't load up the first time for me either (Firefox), but I left it for about thirty seconds, then hit Ctrl+F5 and it loaded properly.

Top Bottom