• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

zorbsie

Cant get the chat to work on my tablet :( and my kid is watching disney movies on the computer. I might be SOL.

ok, i lied I'm in the chat now.

7117182379_18621343b9_o.jpg

Haha they really are after 'guesses'.

SarBear

Just a few minutes until i make the room. It will be under User created > Custom > Bacon GAF

For giggles, admire how many random rooms will be created LOL

Dammit! I was out today and missed all the fun. I really wanted to get a code to get some early Ring runs with the new cars.

Oh well, maybe if someone is generous enough to give me an extra one *cough* Jube *cough* then that would awesome!

Giving away Unicorns I think. They're jumping into people's lobbies.

EDIT: Yeah.

"Next up HKS Evo unicorn...if you want it start a lobby with HKS as the password in TAG Virus. If I hop in your lobby you will get the HKS Evo."

Sooooo wish I was home right now.

G Rom

Is it me or were the trivia and stuff better handled in FM3 ? It was done directly through Twitter and/or Facebook back then.

Fake edit : WTF at the people getting the codes so fast... o_O

eek5

Shit.. I logged onto the wrong profile and it automatically received my all file depot stuff. Now all my credits are on the wrong profile lmao

G Rom

Ok, Jube got in my lobby, said something that I couldn't hear (voice was through speakers) and left it. :lol
My lobby was still named for the HKS I think so maybe it was that.

eek5

Can't you just do an Auction? Crap car, sell it for heaps, buy it with your other account? Profit.

Yeah... it's the same gamertag though. I forgot that my main profile was on internal memory and I went into hard drive on this bootup and all my filedepot money went into the hard drive profile. It's a clusterfuck D:

edit: looks like I can get outbid on one save then receive credits on the other.. time to bid on some 250gtos!

Think he's worked it out from the edit:

edit: looks like I can get outbid on one save then receive credits on the other.. time to bid on some 250gtos!

Didn't know you could do that; handy for future knowledge in case!

Top Bottom