• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

...gonna need to request an HD source or photoset link for this my friend.

*drool*

Here you go:
ieNta1k6fPIaO.jpg

Sure can do it, I have a full set of pictures of Von Ryan McLarens on my drive so the source pictures aren't a problem :D

Edit:

I was thinking about making the whole grid of Blancpain McLarens ;)

47378e58c9.jpg

mclaren-season-2012-united.jpg

7512854392_a772f30c2c_z.jpg

McLaren-MP4-12C-GT3-1.jpg

PMI_97481.jpg

showimg.php.jpg

s1_14273.jpg

Plus the ones I made already...

xam3l

Hello gaf!
In FM3 I tried to do a community montage with some friends over FM.net and other foruns. Now I look back to that video and find it a little bit cheesy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRU8XiE21lg

It was a success among all the participants and now we want to make another one, bigger, better and more reflective of what is this game and what kind of people it brings together.
Since I had this amazing opportunity to be part of NeoGaf I want to invite all members, players of FM4 and clubs in this house to participate in this project.
I'm looking for replays from racing events, stunt drivers, drifters (duels, solos, etc), awesome painters like some of you guys are, other video editors, etc...
Basically I want to showoff the capabilities of the game from the very best players in each area.
If you guys are interested in help me just upload replays to your storefront and give me a heads up via PM. For painters, just upload a replay of your car standing still in your favorite tracks (at least until I got gold and be able to buy designs) :p

Thanks in advance.

Ok guys,

My "Semi-Replica" Audi Sport APR R8 LMS #51 is up for you to grab (search "REW138").

If you could rate it as you feel fitting and give me any constructive criticism if there is something you would recommend I fix or change.

I've already gone over it with what I feel was the finest toothed comb I could get, so to speak, and Ironed out some areas that weren't quite right.

I hope you enjoy driving it and hopefully taking some awesome snaps of it flogging Porsches around Indy!

7704014988_5759691950_c.jpg

7704012608_51590b098b_c.jpg

evil_as_skeletor

ps. Here's a shot of the real thing for your critique!

7703889012_e71545fdd4_c.jpg

Why do you call it "Semi-Replica"? Looks pretty damn accurate to me, given the painting restrictions of the car.

Well yeah, It's a spot-on as I could get it.
It was just hard to make it exactly as accurate as its IRL counterpart.

I also had to use some FORZA font due to layer count, but don't tell HERTZ.... :)

But I will accept the compliment, cheers!

Cheers SALADINE

Speaking of MaD SkiLLzz....

Three of HD's MP4 designs are on Top Rated, which is good to see, not to mention the Maldives Porsche on the Turn 10 Picks. Way to go!

7704307734_6d38feaccd_b.jpg

DAVBAT

Neo Member
nice work skeletor...h3rtz you really killing those mp4s

I finally finished the IS350...the other prize car for those that entered my battle comp..

heavily influenced by the wedssport IS

I should have some August DLC codes to give away soon :)

You know I am always down yo!

Ok guys,

My "Semi-Replica" Audi Sport APR R8 LMS #51 is up for you to grab (search "REW138").

If you could rate it as you feel fitting and give me any constructive criticism if there is something you would recommend I fix or change.

I've already gone over it with what I feel was the finest toothed comb I could get, so to speak, and Ironed out some areas that weren't quite right.

I hope you enjoy driving it and hopefully taking some awesome snaps of it flogging Porsches around Indy!

7704014988_5759691950_c.jpg

7704012608_51590b098b_c.jpg

evil_as_skeletor

ps. Here's a shot of the real thing for your critique!

7703889012_e71545fdd4_c.jpg

Jesus man, your stuff is crazy good. Making me wish I spent more time learning the livery system as I would love to create my own.

nice work skeletor...h3rtz you really killing those mp4s

I finally finished the IS350...the other prize car for those that entered my battle comp..

heavily influenced by the wedssport IS

Really nice man, I love that car.

Mascot

I should have some August DLC codes to give away soon :)

Jube, if there's a spare code going you know I can give it a good home and be eternally grateful..!

Edit: is there any chance people can stop quoting chains of images, please? We've already seen the pictures, and it makes browsing on iPhone with a 3G connection very, very painful..!
Thanks!

I've yet to get the last DLC pack. :\ Stupid move taking all my monies! Would love to score an August code...will watch the thread like a hawk!

Jube, if there's a spare code going you know I can give it a good home and be eternally grateful..!

Edit: is there any chance people can stop quoting chains of images, please? We've already seen the pictures, and it makes browsing on iPhone with a 3G connection very, very painful..!
Thanks!

Yeah that's true, but you'd also know how hard it is to NOT to quote image chains on the iPhone. It's a tedious operation deleting long image URLs one by one when quoting.

That, and some liveries posted here are so good, they need to be seen 19 times in one page! LOL

If only there was a quicker way, but point taken!

It's a tedious operation deleting long image URLs one by one when quoting.

Er, just how impatient are you? It is pretty trivial to just select and delete. Also, you hold delete, it goes into delete-a-word-at-a-time mode.

I almost never open this thread when I am on 3G because of the images, and I browse GAF a lot on my phone.

Er, just how impatient are you? It is pretty trivial to just select and delete. Also, you hold delete, it goes into delete-a-word-at-a-time mode.

I almost never open this thread when I am on 3G because of the images, and I browse GAF a lot on my phone.

A little bit impatient, but like I said; point taken.

I will remember next time.

I usually do it, but there were only a few images this time, sorry.

EDIT: Just played Race Pro.... OMFG the graphics! Yes it's PS2 quality, but damn it jitters and screen tears! I get how the cars feel more solid, and that the physics and brakes feel more real, but it is a hideous POS.

I wasnt overly impressed with the handling when it came to anything outside of perfect line and stability. Yes the car felt more planted, but it felt too snappy and when you spin or lose traction on corner exits, that's it.

I still think I'll sit in the Shift 2 camp when it comes to best racing experience on this console, and there are some good things in Race Pro, but Forza still wins in terms of overall experience.

I won't play again, and I'm slightly embarrassed that I got an achievement by simply doing one lap of Laguna Seca in a Corvette Time Trial, but I'm glad I at least tried it....

My 2c.

SparksBCN

Neo Member
I only played Race Pro once, and it was some years ago, but I remember thinking that the cars felt too light, unlike Forza where you can really feel the weight of the car. Also the cars had lots of understeer IIRC.

I should buy it anyway, I've seen it lots of times selling for 5 €, which is tempting.

I still think I'll sit in the Shift 2 camp when it comes to best racing experience on this console, and there are some good things in Race Pro, but Forza still wins in terms of overall experience.

I won't play again, and I'm slightly embarrassed that I got an achievement by simply doing one lap of Laguna Seca in a Corvette Time Trial, but I'm glad I at least tried it....

My 2c.
Pretty much agree with this. Shift 2 for an amazing immersive experience. Forza for overall experience.

I think with Forza, the key is getting you to come back. I'm still gagging to get back to playing it, clocking over 190 hours of racing now. There's just so much to do, so much to keep coming back for, so many liveries to collect etc..

Mascot

Yeah that's true, but you'd also know how hard it is to NOT to quote image chains on the iPhone. It's a tedious operation deleting long image URLs one by one when quoting.
You don't need to delete them - there are plenty of very quick ways to avoid quoting images. Just add a space so that becomes [_img], for example.That way, the images are still referenced in you quote (if that's important to you) without actually displaying them all again.

:)

You don't need to delete them - there are plenty of very quick ways to avoid quoting images. Just add a space so that becomes [_img], for example.That way, the images are still referenced in you quote (if that's important to you) without actually displaying them all again.

:)[/QUOTE]

Sweet, that might be easier!

Cheers.

EDIT: Has anyone else noticed the "999 MPH MODDDDD" tuning file under the "Most Downloaded" tab in the Storefront? Better yet, has anyone bought and tried it?

Top Bottom