• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Is that a Hyundai Tiburon?

bloodsport.gif

Australian cars are ugly!

Hey guys, does anyone knows what C1 stickers cars had at 1988 Le mans race? I mean those series stickers that have C1 on it, can't find them and I need them for that AEG C9 Merc. I got the 87' ones but it seems that 88' were a little different.

Any help would be appreciated :)

BADNED

Hey guys, does anyone knows what C1 stickers cars had at 1988 Le mans race? I mean those series stickers that have C1 on it, can't find them and I need them for that AEG C9 Merc. I got the 87' ones but it seems that 88' were a little different.

Any help would be appreciated :)
I'm not at home to check if I have some better ones but maybe those of the 1988 Porsche works entries might be of some help for the moment.

http://www.minerva-endurance.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/P962C-17-Box.jpg
http://www.minerva-endurance.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/P-962C-19-Box.jpg

I'm not at home to check if I have some better ones but maybe those of the 1988 Porsche works entries might be of some help for the moment.

http://www.minerva-endurance.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/P962C-17-Box.jpg
http://www.minerva-endurance.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/P-962C-19-Box.jpg

Thanks a lot BADNED, that is more then enough :)

It looks like some people already have the codes, I like how upgrades for cars are getting better and better, like those windows covers for Boss :) Also from what I've seen on the FM forums, it looks like Peugeot doesn't have the rally upgrades :(

zy8NAl.jpg

It looks like some people already have the codes, I like how upgrades for cars are getting better and better, like those windows covers for Boss :) Also from what I've seen on the FM forums, it looks like Peugeot doesn't have the rally upgrades :(
Awww man, that sucks. So much potential!

witness

This car pack looks amazing, I'm finally going to get back into this game after taking a break for a couple of months. Can't wait for the ZL1 and Boss 302.

Klocker

off topic but still Forza... is is safest to move my save to a USB flash for fear of not losing it? or are most of the errors related to the save system itself regardless of where the saves reside?

thx

DasRaven

off topic but still Forza... is is safest to move my save to a USB flash for fear of not losing it? or are most of the errors related to the save system itself regardless of where the saves reside?

thx

Moving your save to a usb key is a very good way to corrupt it.
It should work, but it doesn't in my and many others' experiences

eek5

thx

I remember there being some issues w/ F3 saves getting corrupted but I haven't heard of anyone having trouble with F4 saves. YMMV though..

Shaneus

(Note the Aussie in HD's post... even HE wants more Australia in Forza!)

Ha ha, too true!

Drool! One day an LC/LJ Torana will make its way into the Forza stable...one day... <BELIEVE>

That 'double Mustang' shot above is sweet.
Instaboner for SARBEAR?
More Australian Fords first. There's already a handful of Holdens, but only the XB to represent the Falcon. I think a BA XR6T would be a great addition and should've been piss-easy given the almost identical modelling of the V8 Supercar in FM3, but alas... no. Best looking car we've produced in the last 10 years (if not 20) IMO.

ba_ford_6_turbo_1.jpg

0teAw.jpg

saladine1

Thanks a lot BADNED, that is more then enough :)

zy8NAl.jpg

Wow, the louvers really do make it look better. Reminiscent of the classic fastback's.

Yep, gotta hand it to Turn 10 for the kits and accessories, very nice touch. Hopefully, they will go full house with big flares, wide body kits for ALL cars in FM5.

Yet another American muscle car means one less of any number of Australian classics:

Awesome Aussie cars

If BADNED is anything to go by, these beauties are destined for FM5.

Seriously man, I can't fucking wait for the day when I can get to drive Moffat's XY GT Falcon, Brocky's A9X and XU1 Torana, Brocky HDT Commodore's ..etc around Mount Panorama.
It will be glorious!!!

Shaneus

Wow, the louvers really do make it look better. Reminiscent of the classic fastback's.

Yep, gotta hand it to Turn 10 for the kits and accessories, very nice touch. Hopefully, they will go full house with big flares, wide body kits for ALL cars in FM5.

If BADNED is anything to go by, these beauties are destined for FM5.

Seriously man, I can't fucking wait for the day when I can get to drive Moffat's XY GT Falcon, Brocky's A9X and XU1 Torana, Brocky HDT Commodore's ..etc around Mount Panorama.
It will be glorious!!!
Got damn I want that BA Falcon in a game. Any game. To this day I don't think it's in anything :(

PS. Agreed on the louvers. Look like sex.

saladine1

It's funny.. what used to be my two most disliked tracks have now become two of my favourites....Infineon and Indianapolis. Don't know why but there you go.

Question for my American friends, is Indianapolis only used for Nascar?

microtubule

It's funny.. what used to be my two most disliked tracks have now become two of my favourites....Infineon and Indianapolis. Don't know why but there you go.

Question for my American friends, is Indianapolis only used for Nascar?

I really like FM4 Infineon, Indy GP and the Hockenheim variants.

Real life Indianapolis has the GP road course (Formula One) and Motorcycle course (MotoGP).

DD

Australian fords are cool, but the brazilian ones are way better.

ford-ka-10-2012-1311109996570_560x400.jpg

avaliacao_02.jpg

And it's cheap!

Just kiddin', they are not cheap.

[/3rd world problems]

saladine1

I'd just like to say Turn 10, when you do eventually get around to putting a multitude of Australian classic cars and Australian tracks in FM5, please, please market that shit properly!

Make TV commercials, billboard advertisements, radio announcements. Get current Aussie racing drivers and high profile Australian personalities to convey what Mount Panorama, Peter Brock, Allan Moffat, GT Falcons, Torana's, Monaro's and Commodore's mean to all Australians. Hark back to the Golden years when Carburetors and 4 speed gearboxes ruled. Stir up emotions and create hype...

You do this and I guarantee big sales down here..

Shaneus

Australian fords are cool, but the brazilian ones are way better.http://cro.i.uol.com.br/carros/2011/07/19/ford-ka-10-2012-1311109996570_560x400.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://s.glbimg.com/jo/g1/f/original/2011/07/03/avaliacao_02.jpg[IMG]

And it's cheap!

Just kiddin', they are not cheap.

[/3rd world problems][/QUOTE]
What is that? I actually kind of like it. Almost like a mix of the old Ka and the new Fiesta... if you guys had that over there.

Kit it up a little, lower it... it'd be a looker, I'd bet.

Hey guys, I'll do my best to finish at least one paint for C9 on Tuesday but there are so many places on the car that can't be painted that there is no way to replicate something 100% correct.

Posted over at FM.net:

7718751804_cacfaced18_z.jpg

Unnngghhhff.. Can't wait.

Hey guys, I'll do my best to finish at least one paint for C9 on Tuesday but there are so many places on the car that can't be painted that there is no way to replicate something 100% correct.

Ohh nooo... :( Hope it lets me do that Michelin one.

Congrats on the Gold Medal, Xam3l, for your Pagani photo!

Thanks to Jube, I'll have a play with some tonight too!

Got a new replica on its way, I know there are some already on the SF, but mine will be sweet :p

It will partner the R8 design.

Can you guess?

cfjwI.jpg

I will be making 3, possibly 4 of the colour combinations...

Also, I'm struggling to create this font, and even though it's small on the car, it will be noticeable if it's not right. I can bluff the smaller text, but the 'race' and 'cure' probably need to be spot on. So if anyone's got some font packs similar, I'd be happy to work out a deal...

isnUv.jpg

(I've already made the ribbon)

Aww, I was hoping to get a code too! Going to work on a "Climb Dance" style video with some of the rally cars (like the new 205) on Kaido.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, let me know!

SarBear

Now any normal man might admit that the ZL1 is just a better overall car than the Boss MUSTANG. However.....I really feel like Turn10 may have not replicated the awesomeness of the Boss that well. There's no fucking way on earth the stats are equal to the GT500....of any fucking generation.

:-/

I'm going to keep asking for tuning help on this one. BUT DAT SPEED, OH LAWD

Almost done, just have to make the series stickers and find the drivers that drove this car in 88'. I won't lie, it was a little bit of work to get the base scheme right :)

Some WIP pictures...

7723193304_fd2461ae92_z.jpg

7723193396_054a2e4099_z.jpg

7723193466_4ca76ac316_z.jpg

Top Bottom