• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

mrklaw

MrArseFace
As I really want to unlock the Lamborghini from forza rewards, I might not be able to play FH2 on day one (depending how long it'll take me to get 500 more points from F5). So this demo might need to keep me going

Got a £40 amazon preorder but still tempted to get it digitally from the US store. Just feels like a digital game - always available to dip into at any time

Cuphead

Banned
Update:
forza_horizon_2_hype_4sxoj.gif

p3tran

Banned
Someone should make a neogaf FH gamertag that people can follow and then add each other more easily

pfff thats so ..last gen my friend :D

here you go: forza horizon GAF club. good for one thousand gaffers

club goes live the minute the game launches. so go get registered!

The game isn't going to look as good as that trailer

Of course it won't. The footage is the from the PC version.

As I really want to unlock the Lamborghini from forza rewards, I might not be able to play FH2 on day one (depending how long it'll take me to get 500 more points from F5). So this demo might need to keep me going

Got a £40 amazon preorder but still tempted to get it digitally from the US store. Just feels like a digital game - always available to dip into at any time

Definitely feels like a digital game. Will be perfect to say "Xbox, go to Forza Horizon 2" after a session of OG H2 MP or Sunset.

p3tran

Banned
heh, if you are doing this, you might as well add Joel, my cat :)

c'mon Helios my man!! flick the switch!! demo time!!

moaaz

Can't wait for this.

Had been playing Need for Speed Rivals from ea access to tide me over but I've lost my saved progress twice now so won't be bothering with playing it again. Demo is coming at a perfect time.

Oh, and I'd like a ticket on the train please.

I can't wait to play the demo! I didn't get the chance to play Forza Horizon when it was released on 360 because at that time, I made the full transition to PS3 but heard so much about it that it made me want to purchase a 360 to play it.

Cuphead

Banned
Guys I'll be back in a couple hours to add everyone, but if someone wants to take over the train I won't be offended.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
pfff thats so ..last gen my friend :D

here you go: forza horizon GAF club. good for one thousand gaffers

club goes live the minute the game launches. so go get registered!

How does it work though? Can we all join it somehow, and we'll all see each other?

Just in case, I registered ForzaHorizonGAF gamertag that people can follow

GoxRx

Add me to the hype train, please!!!

My internet is not the best but I will download the demo while I'm sleeping

my gamertag is: gox jx

Feel free to add me and we can play :)

Top Bottom