• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Its unlocks at 9pm PST? Woohoo - guess I will get some time to play it tonight after all.

Have had a flu all weekend and this'll make for the best medicine by far.

FordGTGuy

Banned
That's because everyone can have different assists on. You could be playing with all assists on and someone else can be racing with all assists off which isn't fair so even if you beat him he could win because he had to use more skill.

I like this, as someone who uses no assists it does suck being at a disadvantage to most other players and forced to come in a lower position because of it.

Anyone going with the ultimate edition? overkill?

Me and all my friends went ultimate.

Hawk269

I did. Can't wait to play at midnight!

Same here. downloaded the ultimate edition last night. The only thing that sucks is I get off of work at 10pm tonight but have to be at work at 6am tomorrow...so I wont be able to touch it until I get home Tuesday evening.

psychotron

YvLRLp.gif

Fully expect this to be included as part of my VIP package.

I live in Texas, weird to see so many people with different situations(well, state tax laws). Two apparently in the same state! Just figured it was a company wide policy to have tax given Sony and Nintendo don't charge me (yet) Although I feel Sony did at one point and then stopped. Who knows.

Gestault

9 hours you say? So what you're telling me is...get off my ass and update the Car Club doc so P3trans can start greenlighting members in-game?

I did have it preordered with a UK store that likely would have got it to me on Thursday. But in the end cancelled and decided to go digital.

I can wait.

Honest.

/tries to convince self.

jem0208

You can always move to 'Merica we have plenty of freedom over here. :D

Okay, roughly £1500 to get to the US by tomorrow, not including costs for travelling to London.

Another £1000 to get back.

Total cost to play the game on American release at home (without screwing with my Xbox settings, too lazy for that) = £2540

Including the cost of the game. Worth it GAF?

FordGTGuy

Banned
Okay, roughly £1500 to get to the US by tomorrow, not including costs for travelling to London.

Another £1000 to get back.

Total cost to play the game on American release at home (without screwing with my Xbox settings, too lazy for that) = £2540

Including the cost of the game. Worth it GAF?

You forgot to add in the extra Freedom you get from being over here.

It's at least worth a buck o'five.

Syriel

Game has a few bugs, hopefully its patched soon. Sometimes the loading screen starts acting up, geometry disappeared and the game has crashed twice. Usually it's fine, bit there are some bugs that need to be fixed.

I've crashed once and fell through the geometry once.

First required a game restart. The second just reset the car on the track after a few seconds.

p3tran

Banned
overkill?
what differentiates it from Deluxe is the pass for all the extra cars that will be releasing the next six months.
if you are gonna play the game, or better, if you are going to enjoy playing the game, then the pass seems like a good idea.
especially with turn 10, you know you get what you agreed on, always on time and probably with a little extra on top.

9 hours you say? So what you're telling me is...get off my ass and update the Car Club doc so P3trans can start greenlighting members in-game?
yeap!

CLUB IS GO!
NINE HOURS MINUS!
ready up guys! time to take over italy and france!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
don't forget that anyone in the GAF car club promised to wait until Friday UK time so we could all start together.

:/

OneLetter

Got mine. I don't care if it's overkill, just helping to support studios / games that I enjoy.

Looking forward to turning the key at 9:01PM tonight...

The GAF club is already up, right? I'll need to figure out how to join it once I hop on.

How is the club up already and where do I sign up in game?

I'll be waking up at 5am GMT to get some play time in before work.

Goooooo Ultimate edition!!,

Gestault

Got mine. I don't care if it's overkill, just helping to support studios / games that I enjoy.

Looking forward to turning the key at 9:01PM tonight...

The GAF club is already up, right? I'll need to figure out how to join it once I hop on.

Updates are live, and to join in-game you can find an existing club player or search for the "GAF" three-letter club tag and request to join. Someone contacted the devs to get our "foot in the door" so to speak, and claim the proper tag for the club.

p3tran

Banned
Is the club up? Why no invite? I'm just cruising around waiting for the gang.

club is go in nine hours my friend!!! (I expect you to be level 100+ until then :D )

you wont believe what happened though,
I found a way to activate the game early, (via a dlc code) but apparently my pre-purchase and pre-install has a precedence over anything else digital...
so i put a code in, and instead of "play now" it still says "play on 30/9", like its been saying for weeks :D (shoots head)

Top Bottom