• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

OneLetter

Updates are live, and to join in-game you can find an existing club player or search for the "GAF" three-letter club tag and request to join. Someone contacted the devs to get our "foot in the door" so to speak, and claim the proper tag for the club.

Perfect - thanks for the info. See all of you online! :D

Prologue

44vLu5B.png

Mechberg has the glorious crown.

What are those numbers next to the name?

shandy706

Wow, looking at the Club list and there is something like 230-250 North American Players.

There's also over 100 European players signed up...which is crazy.

Then you have another 50 or so spread out around the world.

bidguy

Banned
Wow, looking at the Club list and there is something like 230-250 North American Players.

There's also over 100 European players signed up...which is crazy.

Then you have another 50 or so spread out around the world.

do i have to put myself into the spreadsheet ? figured id just join ingame is it required ?

Killer

Banned

Updates are live, and to join in-game you can find an existing club player or search for the "GAF" three-letter club tag and request to join. Someone contacted the devs to get our "foot in the door" so to speak, and claim the proper tag for the club.

So all i have to do in game is search for GAF and join? I put my gt in the fh2 club thread too.

Canadian

Has there been a list of the differences between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One version? I expect the 360 version to be a visual downgrade but is it also missing out on content?

Are there the same amount of events? The same amount of cars? The same number of music tracks?

If you guys can share any info you have or point me in the right direction that would be helpful!

Megasoum

Banned
Has there been a list of the differences between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One version? I expect the 360 version to be a visual downgrade but is it also missing out on content?

Are there the same amount of events? The same amount of cars? The same number of music tracks?

If you guys can share any info you have or point me in the right direction that would be helpful!

Somebody made a great bulletpoint list in this thread a couple of days ago. Look back a couple of pages you should be able to find it.

There's also comparison screenshots.

any idea how many gigs the 360 version will be? im probably gonna buy it digitally and need to free up some space (i still have money in my xbox account with nothing else on the horizon to buy)

edit: i just realized the unintentional pun. I am sorry.

I am presuming that pictures aren't showing up on the Forza website because the game isn't out yet.. Or do you have to do something in game to push them to that site?

Thank god for region free gaming. Will grab it from the US marketplace before I leave for work tomorrow morning.

Might grab Mordor too. :) How many hours until it's midnight in the USA?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I was kind of ok waiting until Friday, as I was busy grinding in Forza 5 to get to tier 4 in forza rewards (to get the lambo in FH2). But I managed it sooner than expected, so now I wants it. Probably too late to cancel my Uk preorder

dejay

Banned
Going to work soon - this will be ready for me when I return. Glorious unlock time for me. Can't wait to see what's north of the demo area - looked like some good hills.

Top Bottom